Simmons: More Brains = More Books
- Simmons Analysis: Books and Shopping. // Book Publishing Report;Mar2008, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p10
The article presents the result of Simmons Market Research Bureau Inc.'s 2007 national consumer survey in the U.S. The research company separated the most dedicated book buyers, those who purchased six or more books, to examine the differences in how shopping is perceived and carried out. The...
- Viewing the Viewers. Mandese, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;8/22/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 34, p12
Discusses the introduction of a behavioral targeting concept in surveying television viewers in the U.S. Information on the BehaviorGraphics system of Simmons Market Research Bureau; Traditional method of surveying television viewers; Reason of Simmon for clustering viewers according to...
- Heavy Traffic. Fetto, John // DNR: Daily News Record;9/8/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p15
Discusses the findings of a study conducted by Simmons Market Research Bureau, which examined the shopping patterns of overweight men in the U.S. Significant factor in predicting consumer behavior in the U.S. market; Comparison between the shopping behaviors of overweight and regular-sized men;...
- Simmons pulls plug on key research methods. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p13
Reports that Simmons Market Research Bureau is abandoning its research procedures. Reasons for change in procedures; Problems with past procedures; Comparisons with competitors.
- A new method to the madness. // MediaWeek;9/19/94, Vol. 4 Issue 36, p2
Reports on Simmons Market Research Bureau's plan to implement a new interview methodology in its May 1995 survey. Query to respondents about articles they recently read; Appointment of Rebecca McPheters as president and chief executive officer of Simmons Market.
- Hispanic database. // Editor & Publisher;1/8/94, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p27
Reports on the launching of a study of Hispanic media and markets by Simmons Market Research bureau.
- A new read on readers. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;03/23/98, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p19
Deals with the reorganization of the consumer marketing survey firm Simmons Market Research Bureau Incorporated. Purpose of the reorganization; Services that the firm offers to consumers; Information about the revamped of the firm in 1994.
- Simmons study released. Clark, Tim // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul94, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p37
Reports on the findings of Simmons Market Research Bureau Inc.'s study on what computer professionals read. Expansion of the study's scope; Readership share of several weekly publications.
- CHAPTER 2: TRAVEL SURVEYS AND CONSUMER POLLS. // Travel & Tourism Market Research Handbook;2006, p5
Chapter 2 of the book "THE 2006 TRAVEL & TOURISM MARKET RESEARCH HANDBOOK" is presented. It explores the results of the 2004 National Consumer Survey conducted by the Simmons Market Research Bureau Inc. about the consumers' attitude on travel. It also reports the results of the Travel Industry...