TOP 20 CATEGORIES, JANUARY 2009
- Taking to the `street.' . // Entertainment Weekly;03/06/98, Issue 421, p75
Presents the top ten books in fiction, nonfiction, and trade paperbacks for March 6, 1998.
- `Garden' blooms. // Entertainment Weekly;11/14/97, Issue 405, p85
Presents a list of top ten bestselling fiction, nonfiction, and mass-market paperbacks for November 14, 1997. `Cold Mountain,' by Charles Frazier; `Diana: Her True Story. A Commemorative Edition,' by Andrew Morton; `Airframe,' by Michael Crichton.
- THE CHARTS. // Entertainment Weekly;8/17/2007, Issue 948, p77
A chart is presented that lists the most popular books in the United States for the week of August 17, 2007.
- Hardcover bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;10/20/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 43, p88
Presents two charts of the top 15 fiction and nonfiction hardcover bestsellers as of October 20, 1997. `Flood Tide,' by Clive Cussler; `Diana: Her True Story: A Commemorative Edition,' by Andrew Morton.
- Summary of Books Reviewed. // Modern English Teacher;Jan2014, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p91
The article presents a table which shows the summary of books reviewed in the periodical including Proficiency Expert, Natural Business English and The Book of Pronunciation.
- Beach Reads giveaway. // Girls' Life;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p12
A chart is presented that sits the beach books being offered as giveaways in June 2012 including 'Summer Dance," "Forgotten" and "Spoiled."
- Computer bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/27/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 17, p27
Presents listing of the bestselling computer related book for April 27, 1998. Operating systems; Applications; Networks; General; Macintosh.
- lj best sellers. // Library Journal;11/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 19, p96
A chart is presented of the most borrowed books in U.S. libraries for November 15, 2007.
- The books most borrowed in U.S. libraries. // Library Journal;10/1/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 16, p112
A chart is presented of the most borrowed books in U.S. libraries as of October 2007.
- Books received. // Community Development Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p388
A chart is presented depicting data on books, documents, and papers received "by the Community Development Journal" including "The Celtic Tiger and Social Partnership," "Critical Education Against Global Capitalism: Karl Marx and Revolutionary Critical Education," and "Family and Community in...