TOP 20 BUSINESS & ECONOMICS IMPRINTS, JANUARY - DECEMBER 2008
- TOP 20 IMPRINTS, JANUARY 2009. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p7
A chart is presented that lists top 20 book imprints for January 2009 including HarperCollins, Penguin, and Grand Central.
- Hot Adult Contemporary Imprints. // Billboard;12/24/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 52, Special section p76
A chart is presented that lists Billboard's hot adult contemporary music imprints as of December 24, 2005 including Walt Disney and Curb.
- IMPRESSUM. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 15, p19
The imprints of the journal are presented, including editor-in-chief, media consulting, and manager.
- A Game of Thrones Holds No. 1; The Help Closes In. // Book Publishing Report;Aug2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p6
Several charts are presented which provide data on the electronic publication of scorecards for July 2011 including the top 20 book titles, top 20 authors, and top 20 imprints.
- Bloom Fades From Romance But Category Still Shines. // Book Publishing Report;Jul2011, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p3
The article offers information on the ranking of the romance category in July 2010 to June 2011. It states that in 2010, the romance category had a rating of 933 from 482 editions of 248 titles. It mentions that Sara Gruen, who is the author of the book "Water for Elephants," topped the top 20...
- Media Tie-Ins Take Spotlight in January. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p3
Several charts are presented that depict the media tie-ins in January 2010 including top 20 authors, imprints, and book titles.
- Scorecard: Spring Lists, E-Books Boost New Titles in April. // Book Publishing Report;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p5
Several charts are presented which provide data on electronic book publications for April 2011 including the top 20 book titles, top 20 authors, and top 20 imprints.
- Category Review: TV and Film Continue to Show Strong Influence in Cooking Segment. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the strong influence of television (TV) programs and motion pictures in cooking segment in the U.S. It notes that many media influence can be manifested in the consolidated rankings for categories linked to cooking titles in 2009. Data show that cooking category has...
- Cooking Still Evolving, But Mostly Favoring Print. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses the ranking of books in the cooking category for 2012. It says that the category has improved its ranking to number 36 from number 39 in 2011. It states that 81 book editions from 76 titles were included in the bestseller lists of the periodicals "Publishers Weekly," "USA...