Category Review: With the Economy Down, Will Business Books Be Up?
- Bestseller Survey. // Quill & Quire;Mar1997, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p86
Presents lists of the best-selling books in Canada in January 1997, as compiled by the publications 'Globe and Mail,' 'Maclean's,' and Montreal's 'The Gazette.' Top five fiction books of each publication; Top five non-fiction books.
- FAT 'CHANCE'. // Entertainment Weekly;5/23/2003, Issue 711, p83
Presents charts of best-selling books in the U.S. as of May 23, 2003, including the fiction book 'No Second Chance,' by Harlan Coben.
- LONGEST RUNNING NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERS . // Book Publishing Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p4
Presents lists of the longest running New York Times bestsellers from January to June 2002. Hardcover fiction; Paperback fiction; Hardcover nonfiction; Paperback nonfiction; Children's paperback; Children's chapter; Children's picture; Advice, how-to.
- Best Sellers. // Time;4/6/1981, Vol. 117 Issue 14, p92
The article lists the top selling books including "Richard Simmon's Never-Say-Diet Book," by Richard Simmons, "William E. Donoghue's Complete Money Market Guide," by William E. Donoghue and Tilling, and "Brain," by Cook.
- Bestseller Survey. // Quill & Quire;Jan1998, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p42
Presents lists of the best-selling books in Canada for the month of November 1997, as compiled by the publications 'The Globe and Mail,' 'Maclean's' and 'Montreal Gazette.' Best-selling fiction books; Best-selling non-fiction books.
- Bestseller Survey. // Quill & Quire;Aug97, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p43
Presents lists of the best-selling books in Canada as of June 1997, as compiled by the publications 'Globe and Mail,' 'Maclean's,' and 'The Gazette' of Montreal, Quebec. Top fiction books; Top non-fiction books.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;1/21/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 3, p104
Presents a list of hardcover bestsellers as of January 21, 2002.
- Economics of the Chinese Book Market. Sun Qingguo // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p54
Discusses the emergence of best-selling titles in China and its benefits to publishers. Overview of the changes in the Chinese book market from the 1970s to 2002; Economic contributions of bestsellers; Top bestsellers during the period; Impact of bestsellers on the future marketplace.
- Roberts Rules, But Top Ranks Of Bestselling Authors Mostly A Boys Club In First Half Of 2002. // Book Publishing Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p1
Analyzes the 'New York Times' bestseller lists in the first half of 2002. Dominance of male writers; Brand names' replacement of literary newcomers; Top authors by category.