Fila's marathon 'clubhouse.'
- Fila building on Hill momentum. Gelsi, Steve // Brandweek;9/18/95, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p4
Reports that Fila will spotlight Grant Hill's challenges and aspiration in his National Basketball Association (NBA) career in three advertising campaign breaking in November and December 1995. Features of the campaign; Company's marketing budget.
- Fila Advertising Gets Artsy. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;2/6/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the global marketing and advertising campaign for l'arte nello sport that will be launched by Fila in consumer magazines beginning in March 2006. New spring product under the Fila brand and l'arte nello sport will be in stores with new packaging and hangtags. Fila is also...
- Fila Presenting That '70s Tennis Show With Retro Fashions Inspired by Borg. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;05/28/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p6
States that the Italian fashion brand will dress tennis professional players Jennifer Capriati, Jelena Dokik and Wayne Ferriera. How the promotion will use retro fashion for tennis outfits; Description of the apparel features; Schedule for the apparel's retail debut.
- Fila takes uniform approach: Outfits for police and ushers. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/10/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 67, p8
Reports on the selection of Fila as the main sponsor of the 13th annual `Baker to Vegas Challenge Cup Relay,' a five-man relay race for police officers in New York. Plans to provide uniforms for runners, race officials and volunteers; Fila's support on enforcement programs to reduce counterfeit...
- Ancient Greece inspires Fila. Seckler, Valerie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/4/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 66, p3
Presents information on the inspiration from ancient Greece to create fashion activewear for the 21st century from Fila. Grand opening of the Fila Agora Footwear and Activewear Design Center in New York; Details on company's plan by Alberto Verdi of Fila USA; Gathering spot where designers can...
- ON PARADE: FILA SPORT AND CITY. // Australian Personal Computer;Apr2002, Issue 280, p114
Evaluates the Sport and City Computer bag manufactured by Fila. Backpack design; Selling price; Contact information.
- Fila finds its way to the Web. B.W. // Adweek Western Edition;08/04/97, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p39
Reports on the introduction of the first World Wide Web site by the Fila Company in June 1997, with plans of increase online promotion of the venue. Address of the site; Agencies who developed the site; Hopes of the company for the site; Features of the site.
- Fila's new act. Feitelberg, Rosemary; Cunningham, Thomas // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/11/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 47, p17
Presents highlights of Fila's 1999 `Renaissance' fashion show and launch party in New York City. Celebrities at the affair; Clothing shown; Decline in sales of the company in 1998.
- Hill lands $80M Fila deal. Defendis, Megan // Crain's Detroit Business;09/29/97, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p42
Reports that Grant Hill basketball player with the Detroit Pistons signed a $80 million seven year contract with Fila company. When Hill became a spokesman for the company; Increase in sales since Hill was spokesman.