- Mixed reaction to Event Expo 2000. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p11
Focuses on the mixed reactions of exhibitors in the 2000 Event Expo at the London Arena, England in January 2001. Estimated number of exhibitors and visitors in the event; Views on the exhibition.
- Arena, armory combine for big trade shows. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/16/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p19A
Reports on the plans of Northeast Trade Shows Inc. to organize several trade shows in the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire. Area of the exhibition space; Proposed schedule of the trade shows.
- THE ART OF RELATIONSHIP: HOW NEW MEXICO MAKES THE TIES. BURNS, LAUREN // Proofs;Apr2013, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p10
An interview with Nancy Arenas, assistant executive director of the New Mexico Dental Association, is presented. When asked about attendance trends over the last few years, she notes that the numbers went down as a result of some other meetings in Texas. She explains that they use every medium...
- Travel Daily on location in Malaysia. // Travel Daily;5/14/2014, p5
The article reports on the attendance of visitors from Australia at the 2014 Destination Britain trade show being held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on May 13-15, 2014.
- Indaba participation. // Travel Daily;4/4/2014, p5
The article reports on more than 1,440 travel and tourism buyers to attend South Africa's 2014 INDABA tradeshow to be held between May 10-12 in Durban.
- CANADA 411. Chandler, Linda C. // Expo Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p36
The article offers a guide for U.S. trade show organizers to producing trade shows in Canada. It presents information on the costs of taking a U.S. trade show to Canada in line with the current exchange rate. Trade show organizers are advised to contact the Canada Border Services Agency's...
- LA Roadshow. // License! Europe;Feb/Mar2005, p10
Highlights the LA Roadshow, the trade show of the licensing industry, in October 2004 in London, England. Features of the event; Estimated number of attendance; Schedule and venue of the 2005 event.
- Japan to promote exports. // Furniture/Today;12/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p21
Highlights the International Furniture Fair in Tokyo, Japan. Participants; Goals of the show; Features of the show.
- Why you'll see me smiling if we meet during Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p41
The article shares the author's views on the performance of the furniture market in Tupelo, Mississippi. He emphasizes the reasons behind the success of the region's furniture show. He shares his satisfaction in the region. He admits that covering a furniture show in High Point, North Carolina...