Major sponsor deals secured by Pop 2000
- Send us your Polaroids. Burns, Charlotte // Art Newspaper;May2012, Issue 235, p5
The article discusses The Polaroid Project from the Foundation for the Exhibition of Photography (FEP) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to develop an exhibition of Polaroid photographs honoring the effect of the defunct Polaroid Corporation's contributions to photography.
- VoiceCon Announces the SIP Enterprise Network Demo. // Business Communications Review;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p65
Highlights the Session Initiation Protocol Enterprise Network Demo to be presented at the VoiceCon2004. List of the additional sponsors and exhibitors on the VoiceCon2004 exhibit; Co-sponsor of the demo; Website for registration to the VoiceCon exhibition.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);10/31/2002, p10
Presents news briefs related to business enterprises in Europe as of October 31, 2002. Company the has redesigned the web site of London, England-based retailer Fortune & Mason; Marketing strategy planned by Polaroid Corp. for the launch of its products around Christmas; Variants added by the...
- Media Morph: Groupable. Bulik, Beth Snyder // Advertising Age;7/27/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 26, p14
The article reviews the web site Groupable, located at groupable.com, which matches corporate sponsors with events seeking sponsorship.
- New dinner parties fundraising website. Jarvis, Paul // Third Sector;9/1/2009, p5
The article reviews the sponsorship web site Dinner4Good.
- CREATING INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT: THE CASE OF JAPAN WEEK IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA. Morfessis, Ionna // Economic Development Review;Fall88, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p40
Focuses on Japan Week, a week-long series of trade, cultural and sports events focusing on Japan, conducted by the city of Phoenix in Arizona. Objectives of Japan Week; Selection of the event coordinators; Solicitation of corporate sponsorship; Press and publicity; Benefits of the program.
- Pop 2000 gets more backing. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p6
Presents the sponsors for the Pop 2000 venture exhibition. Information on the sponsors; Details on the exhibition.
- Jewellery show seeks patrons. // Marketing Event;Feb98, p11
Discusses International Jewellery London's search for sponsorship for its British and European award for young designers, a new feature of the trade show to be held on September 6-9, 1998 in London, England.
- London Cannabis event in hunt for big-brand backer. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2002, p1
Reports the sponsorship hunt of the organizers for the London Cannabis Festival in England. Offer of music stages to the sponsors; Opportunity of marketing the products in television.