Flower shows switch venues
- Show diary. // Garden;May2013, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p99
A calendar of horticultural events in Great Britain for May-July 2013 is presented, including the Malvern Spring Gardening Show, the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Chelsea Flower Show and the BBC Gardeners' World Live.
- Southeastern Flower Show seeks landscape entries. // Landscape Management;Oct98, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p8L
Focuses on the acceptance of entries to the Southeastern Flower Show on February 17-21, 1999 in Atlanta, Georgia. Participation of amateur and professional gardeners and landscapers; Contact information.
- RHS BULLETIN: More show gardens than ever before. Bennett, Stephen // Garden;May2003, Vol. 128 Issue 5, p317
The season for major flower shows is well under way, and we look forward to seeing you at the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) shows around the country. The Spring Gardening Show will be held on 9-11 May 2003 at Malvern. The Chelsea Flower Show will be from 20-23 May. The Hampton Court Palace...
- FENCING AT THE CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW. // Sword;Apr2012, p7
The article reports that Beazley will join forces with Hillier Nurseries at Chelsea Flower Show held from May 22 to 26, 2012 to bring a fencing themed garden called "Duel and the Crown," to the 2012 Hillier exhibition with the aim of bringing fencing to life through plant and garden design.
- Chelsea Flower Show structures showcase a return to confidence. Ibrahim, Magda // Horticulture Week;2/12/2010, p7
The article offers information on the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2010 in Great Britain.
- 1994 flower & garden shows. S.C.K. // Horticulture;Feb94, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p12
Provides a partial listing of 1994 flower and garden shows in the United States. New Jersey Flower & Garden Show, February 25-March 6, Somerset; State Garden Show of Texas, March 5-6, Austin; San Francisco Landscape Garden Show, April 20-24, San Francisco; More.
- Melbourne gardens set to bloom. // Australian Horticulture;Jan2012, p33
The article provides information for the coming 2012 Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show to be held at the Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens on March 28 to April 1, 2012.
- SHOW REVIEW. // Garden;Jul2002, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p548
Reviews the 2002 Chelsea Flower Show.
- National Green Centre. // American Nurseryman;Dec2012, Vol. 212 Issue 12, p20
The article offers information on several flowers which were exhibited at the National Green Centre in St Louis, Missouri on January 6-7, 2013 including "Amistad" Salvia developed and introduced by Pacific Plug & Liner, Aloha Lily "Leia," developed, introduced, and grown by Golden State Bulb...
- IFEX. // FloraCulture International;Feb2013, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p20
The article previews the International Flower Exhibition (IFEX) to be held in Makuhari Messe in Japan on October 9-11, 2013.