- Brandfame PG Tips. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2005 Supplement, Special section p37
This article presents information about the advertising campaigns of the tea brand PG, launched by Brooke Bond Tea Co. PG was the first tea brand to exploit the medium of TV advertising, and the impact was almost instant. In the two years following its first advertisement, the Brooke Bond brand...
- What value the family for 90s' marketers? Michalczyk, Imelda // Marketing (00253650);9/9/1999, p13
Reports on agency Brooke Bond's decision to pull out its family-themed advertisements. Debate about the fate of family life in advertisements; Creation of the fictional Oxo family for the advertisements by agency J. Walter Thompson; Description of the advertisements.
- Tea in a can. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);01/19/98 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 3, p6
Reports on British tea company Brooke Bond's offer of tea in cans. Price; Availability; Storage in heated cabinets.
- PG Tips reclaims number one position with pyramid teabag. // Marketing Week;4/22/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p9
Reveals that Brooke Bond Tea Co.'s PG Tips pyramid teabags has claimed brand leadership in the standard teabag market in Great Britain. Percentage of PG brand's volume share in the teabag market.
- A battle of the brands. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Apr98, p27
Focuses on the marketing and product promotion strategy of Brooke Bond and Cafedirect, two coffee companies, on schools and universities in Great Britain. Objectives of the companies; Significance of student consumers for their product; Information on the companies. INSET: Tasters' views.
- Tips on tasting tea. Hunt, Gail // Food Manufacture;Aug2005, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p26
Presents an interview with Brian MacAuley, head of the European Tea Hub for Unilever Foods in Crawley, England. Work experience of the executive as a tea trader at Brooke Bond Tea Co.; Involvement of MacAuley in buying all the tea for the Unilever factors across Europe; Challenges faced in his job.
- AD OF THE MONTH. // AdMedia;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
The article presents several advertising campaigns in New Zealand, including campaign created by DDB Group New Zealand for SKY Television's Rugby World Cup, a newspaper advertisement created by Ogilvy for Brothers In Arms, and the television campaign created by Clemenger BBDO Wellington for the...
- TV TOP 10. // AdMedia;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
The article features the top 10 advertising campaigns in New Zealand, based on a December 2010 survey, including the Lotto Wilson campaign by DDB, the ASB Sheep campaign by Droga5, and the Kiwi Xmas campaign by TBWA.
- Hey, nobody's perfect, not even tech-ad makers. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, pA28
Looks at several advertising campaigns that were failures. The 1985 SuperBowl spot; IBM Corp.'s first major campaign; Japan's Nippon Steel's launch of Librex Systems; Other campaigns.