Show launched for bar industry
- Pub Sign Fundraiser. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);11/18/2013, p4
The article reviews the exhibition "Pub Sign Fundraiser" at Londonnewcastle Project Space in England from December 6-14, 2013.
- Nightclub & Bar Show to feature record number of exhibitors. // Beverage Industry;Feb2014, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the 2014 Nightclub & Bar Show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 24-26, 2014.
- Here comes the Auckland BarShow. // Hospitality (11724285);Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p44
The article offers information on the Auckland BarShow to be held at the Alinghi Base in the Viaduct Harbour in New Zealand on August 5-6, 2008.
- RSVP organiser lines up sister Yuletide event. // Event;May2003, p12
Reports on the launch of a Christmas event based on the RSVP show of Single Market Events for corporate event organizers in England. Schedule of the RSVP 4 Xmas event; Target market.
- RSVP planner plays down Confex rivalry. // Event;Mar2002, p8
Focuses on the corporate event show RSVP held at the Business Design Center in London, England. Remarks from the show organizer Single Market Events regarding the show; Number of exhibitors who participated in the show.
- Northern Restaurant & Bar 2015. Jenkins, Lisa // Caterer (2055-7817);03/06/2015, p54
The article offers information on the Northern Restaurant & Bar (NRB) trade show to be held at the Manchester Central convention centre in Manchester, England from March 17-18, 2015.
- Made in the Shade. // Beverage World;2/15/2013, Vol. 132 Issue 2, p11
The article focuses on TUUCI, a maker of pavilions, loungers, parasols and shade structures, which will be exhibited at the March 2013 Nightclub & Bar Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Top-end restaurants get dedicated event. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Oct2002, p7
Reports on the plans of Single Market Events to launch a trade show dedicated to the top end of the restaurant market in London, England on October 20, 2003. Types of exhibitors included in the trade show; Topics of seminars incorporated into the event; Number of visitors expected to attend the...
- SME plans a kids fair at Excel. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jan2004, p7
Reports on the plan of Single Market Events to host a kids consumer show at Excel in London, England in 2004. Target market of the show; Number of companies that will participate; Preparations for the event.