Photobition in 'poetic' deal
- Schawk Inc. Evans, Natalie // Crain's Chicago Business;03/22/99, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p30
Discloses Schawk Inc.'s move to increase its bid to acquire British imaging services firm, Wace Group PLC, in response to a similar move by rival bidder Applied Graphics Technologies Inc.
- Photobition deal extends abilities. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p10
Reports the acquisition of Colour Processing Laboratories (CPL) by Photobition. Advantages of the acquisition to Photobition; Information on CPL; Relocation of Photobition UK Graphics and Photobition Display.
- Scan parent is to move into US. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p4
Reports the acquisition of United States-based pre-production and graphics agency Katz International by Photobition, the parent company of Scan Display Internaational. Significance of the deal to Scan; Other acquisitions made by Photobition.
- Photobition in RB Design buy. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Photobition Group on RB Design & Display. Details on the acquisition; Information on RB Design; Pre-tax profit posted by the company on March 1998.
- Photobition eyes US buy. // Marketing Event;Oct99, p16
Reports on the acquisition of graphics supplier Meteor by the Photobition Group in 1999. Estimated value of the acquisition; Operation of Meteor; Benefits of the acquisition for Photobition.
- Photobition bids for US expansion. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Jan2000, p13
Reports on the expansion plans of foreign firm Photobition in the United States (US) with its acquisitions drive in 2000. Cost of the company's acquisition of Gamma Photo Labs; Remarks from Steve Smith, finance director; Areas in the US where the company has a presence; Clients of the company in...
- AGT acquires Agile, will address catalog market. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;09/30/98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p26
Presents information on the acquisition of Agile Enterprise, supplier of the TeamBase editorial system for the production of newspapers and magazines, by Applied Graphics Technologies (AGT). Type of service in which AGT will provide; Development of the asset management system Digital Link by...
- News. // SHOOT;01/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p13
Reports on New York State-based Applied Graphics Inc.'s acquisition of SpotLink Inc.
- Memory Lane. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);12/19/2008, p55
This article highlights several news stories related to the print industry that happened in the past. In 2007 TNT Post started offering print management services to client after signing an agreement with TDG Group. In 2003, Wyndeham decided to streamline the management at Heron and Impact, its...