Morton plans revamp
- Jack Morton creates VW dealer experience. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Apr2002, p11
Focuses on the brand exhibition to be created by Jack Morton Worldwide company to introduce the car Phaeton model of Volkswagen company to European dealers. Details of the event.
- Jack Morton Worldwide. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p18
Focuses on success of the agency Jack Morton Worldwide in the year 2002. Successful organization of events in the XVII Commonwealth Games in Manchester by the agency; Other projects of the agency.
- Jack Morton works on London New Year's Eve fireworks. Hammond, Natalie // Design Week (Online Edition);12/20/2012, p4
The article reports that brand consultancy Jack Morton Worldwide has created the fireworks display for the New Year's Eve celebration in London, England. The consultancy has also created a bespoke soundtrack to accompany the display and BBC Radio 1's DJ Nihal will mix live music for the crowds...
- Jack Morton in training for games ceremony job. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;4/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p5
Reveals that Jack Morton Worldwide is responsible for the creative production of the opening and closing ceremonies of the Commonwealth Games in Manchester England from July 25 to August 4, 2002. Cost of the creative work; Number of performers at the ceremonies; Theme for the production.
- INFLUENTIAL EVENTS. ODELL, PATRICIA // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Apr/May2010, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p46
The article shows a recent Jack Morton Worldwide research, wherein 42.3 percent of respondents prefer brands based on promotion and sponsorships and 31.3 percent are motivated by advertising.
- MY BRILLIANT CAREER. // B&T Magazine;4/12/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2789, p34
The article offers information on the career development, Job responsibilities and future career prospects of Helen Graney, managing director of the company Jack Morton Worldwide.
- Agency update. Morton, Jack // CEI Asia;Sep2014, p4
The article reports on the plan of brand experience agency Jack Morton Worldwide to expand its business operations in Asia and Europe.
- Jack Morton nets CEA prize for Games work. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jan2003, p8
Deals with the presentation of the 2002 Corporate Event Association Awards to Jack Morton Worldwide company for its work in the Commonwealth Games in London, England. Reaction of company officials to the award.
- Jack Morton secures Athens Olympics role. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2003, p8
Reports that Jack Morton Worldwide has been appointed to produce the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece. Greek artistic director who will work with the agency; Comments from Jack Morton Chairman Lois Jacobs about ceremonies.