Costs, Barriers & Bumps
- Net is fine, but makers' first job is building cars. // Automotive News;1/17/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5857, p12
Presents highlights of the North American International Auto Show held in Detroit, Michigan, in January 2000. Announcement of partnerships between America Online and General Motors and Yahoo and Ford Motor Co.; View that Ford Motor is risking the loss of its focus on creating great cars with...
- Improving safety via the Web. Constantino, Darren // Pit & Quarry;Dec2002, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p36
Reports global developments related to electronic-business as of December 2002. Adoption of Web-based safety training by Graniterock; Partnership between the National Drilling Association and RedVector.com; Launch of website by the Association of Diesel Specialists. INSET: Books as PR.
- WebRewards strikes US online lottery deal. // Marketing Week;1/25/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p15
Reports the partnership of online loyalty specialist WebRewards and Germany-based Webmiles with LuckySurf.com, a United States-based lottery site in Great Britain. Eligibility of the users to win the one million dollar prize draw; Services offered by the lottery website; Impact of the deal on...
- E-tailers join former foes. Davis, Jessica; Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;04/02/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the partnership of electronic retail companies with brick-and-mortar companies in the United States as of April 2001. Views on multichannel customers; Details on the partnership of Etrade with Target; Benefits of the partnership. INSET: VENDORS SHOP WARES AT INTERNET CONFERENCE, by...
- Electronic collaboration can save millions. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the financial benefits of electronic collaboration initiatives in the U.S. Business opportunity associated with electronic trading between manufacturers and retailers; Time and cost savings for consumer products companies; Enhancement in the level of consumer value.
- Partnerships boost E-Com effort. Duvall, Mel // Inter@ctive Week;03/30/98, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p14
Reports that the formation of a number of partnerships in the United States, have increase electronic commerce efforts. Comments from Eric Rugullies, an electronic commerce analyst at Giga Information Group Incorporated; Names of some of the companies who have formed partnerships.
- Filling Big Shoes. Baldwin, Carol Mills // Interactive Week;3/19/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p60
Shares views on the importance of collaboration or partnership in electronic commerce. Definition of a collaborative community of workers by the Gartner Group; Concept of collaboration.
- COLLABORATIVE COMMERCE. Boucher Ferguson, Renee // eWeek;03/12/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p31
Reports the collaboration capabilities of several business-to-business electronic-trading products in the United States. Details on the Value Chain Management platform of Ariba Inc.; Impact of the partnership with Syncra Systems Inc. and Agile Software Inc.; Information on several supply chain...
- Veda partnership to benefit SMEs online. // NZ Business;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Veda, deemed Australasia's largest data intelligence and insights company, has partnered with NZ Post and Xero to improve New Zealand companies' ability to transact their business online in November 2011.