- Tame these troublesome types. // Communication Briefings;Aug2010, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p4
The article presents several tips on how to manage bad behaviors in the workplace, adapted from the article "Keep Bad Apples From Spoiling Your Bunch" which appeared in "Business Management Daily."
- In defense of uncertainty. Ettorre, Barbara // Management Review;Feb98, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p1
Comments on the predictability of a workplace. Criticisms on the American judicial and moral system; Variables anticipated by companies.
- How to be blunt and get away with it. James, David // BRW;2/6/95, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p57
Discusses management style for effecting workplace change. Adoption of a blunt and pragmatic style; Importance of communication; Acceptance of early failures.
- Networking Tips. Thomas, Jane // Women in Business;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p11
Offers tips on successful networking in a workplace. How to enhance value from internal networking.
- 1-Minute Strategies. // Administrative Professional Today;Aug2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p1
The article offers tips for business management which include scrolling a website, monitoring emotion of employees in the workplace, and the use of social media to promote a conference.
- Keep the office running like clockwork. // Administrative Professional Today;Aug2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p4
The article offers tips for managing the workplace, focusing on posting updates for employees, helping employees to visualize time better, and synchronizing clocks in all departments to avoid being late during meetings.
- Project makes Kastalon leaner, safer. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;5/14/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p12
The article reports on the improvement and streamlining of the operation and internal processes by Kastalon Inc. to create a much leaner and safer working environment as part of a long-range plan.
- THE SYSTEM AND CYBERNETIC APPROACH TO MANAGEMENT OF A COMPANY AS AN ORGANIZATIONAL SYSTEM. Laslo, Josip // Zbornik Radova Ekonomskog Fakulteta u Istocnom Sarajevu;2010, Issue 4, p165
The survival of companies in the contemporary turbulent market relations crucially depends on sufficient knowledge and skills, especially of managers and professionals. That is why they have to know the rules of actions, behaviors and development of external and internal company environment....
- Effective workplace change requires leadership, vigilance. Jones, Tom E. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/22/2012, p26
The author discusses the significant role played by leadership and vigilance in the promotion of effective workplace change.