Honda's Hat Trick
- Factory Hot Rod. // AutoWeek;01/10/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p20
Features the Honda Civic Si automobile. Engine specifications; Safety and standard features; Handling characteristics.
- Brazilian plant to build Civics. // Automotive Industries;May96, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p92
Reports on the start of automobile manufacturing plant for production of Civics, by Honda Motor do Brasil Ltda. Exportation of cars for sale in Brazil and Latin America.
- Honda squeezes schedule for worldwide Civic launch. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;7/17/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5614, p1
Reports on Honda Motor Co.'s launching of 1996 Civic models in Japan and North America almost simultaneously. Description; Concerns on technical resources; Comments from industry executives.
- Honda's goal: Hold the line on stickers. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;9/11/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5622, p4
Reports on the changes made by Honda Motor Corp. for its Civic automobile. Replacement of four-wheel disc brakes; Expansion of the car's interiors; Forecasts of the car's price range.
- Civic offers variety for Canadian drivers. // Filipino Post;4/28/2011, p15
The article offers brief information of the ninth-generation 2012 Honda Civic automobile from Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- 2012 Honda Civic. // AutoWeek;5/16/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p0023
The article offers brief information on 2012 Honda Civic car.
- Honda Redesigns Civic Seats for Safety, Comfort. Schweinsberg, Christie // Ward's Auto World Exclusive Insight;5/25/2011, p1
The article previews the redesigned 2012 Honda Civic from Honda Motors Co.
- Go Civic. // AutoWeek;10/19/98, Vol. 48 Issue 43, p4
Reports that Honda is preparing a Civic coupe for the United States market to debut in the 1999 model year. Features of the Civic Si include a double-overhead-cam version of its 1.6-liter VTEC four; Performance.
- A Civic's lessons from a winter's drive. Thompson, Steve // AutoWeek;2/12/96, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p14
Evaluates the Honda Civic Si automobile. Automobile's handling in any kind of weather; Problem with unheated outside mirrors; Service records delivered by Civic dealers.
- Mendel: Civic delay aside, Honda debuts are on track. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;8/30/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6427, p6
The article reports that Honda Motor Co. delayed the launch of its redesigned Civic until February, 2010.