- National Fire Protection Assn. issues call for technical papers. // Professional Safety;Jun98, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p65
Reports that a call for technical papers was issued by the National Fire Protection Association for its 1999 annual meeting, expected to take place during May 17-20, in Baltimore, Maryland. Topics to be discussed; Contact point for submitting abstracts and brief biographical information.
- NFPA Showcase. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p71
Highlights the 2003 World Safety Conference and Exposition organized by National Fire Protection Association at the Dallas Convention Center in Texas. Preview of various safety technologies; Speakers and participants; Details of the activities.
- NFPA to Host Wildfire Risk-Assessment Workshops. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;2/29/2012, p1
The article offers information on Assessing Wildfire Hazards in the Home Ignition Zone Workshop hosted by the National Fire Protection Association (HFPA) to be held on March 26-27, 2012 in Reno, Nevada, on May 15-16, 2012 in Ontario, California and on October 16-17, 2012 in Aurora, Colorado.
- Fire Protection Assn. issues a call for technical papers. // Professional Safety;Jan98, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p14
States that the United States National Fire Protection Association is seeking the technical papers which are to be presented at its meeting on November 16 to 18, 1998, held in Atlanta, Florida. Details on the topics which the papers should be presented on; Deadline for the papers; Contact...
- NFPA fire service committees are soliciting comments. // Fire Engineering;Sep95, Vol. 148 Issue 9, p24
Announces the solicitation of comments on the Report on Proposals (ROP) for the 1996 annual meeting of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Date of acceptance of comments; List of reports included in the ROP; Contact information.
- NFPA fire and safety exhibit May 17-21 in Cincinnati. // LP/Gas;Feb98, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p16
Announces the schedule of the 1998 annual meeting and fire safety exhibit of the National fire Protection Association. Schedule of the exhibit.
- Hot news on fire codes from NFPA's annual meeting. McLaughlin, Sue; Mills, George // Health Facilities Management;Aug98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p48
Highlights the outcome of the 102nd annual meeting of the National Fire Protection Association. Venue and date of the meeting; Elaboration on the topics and issues discussed during the meeting.
- CODES+STANDARDS. McLaughlin, Susan // Health Facilities Management;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on the conference held by the National Fire Protection Association in Dallas, Texas from November 10 to 14, 2001. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the media; Consensus on codes issues; Feature of the conference's education program; Details of the technical session.
- Arc Flash University takes a deeper dive into NFPA 70E. // Plant Engineering;Jun2009, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p28
The article offers information on the 2009 Arc Flash University series National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E to be held on August 27, 2009.