Shopping Mall Migrates to Digital Security Video
- Security fittings deemed unobtrusive. // Planning (14672073);10/10/2008, Issue 1790, p26
The article reports on the approval on the retention of a shopfront and roller shutter at a shop in Sheffield, England. The inspector claimed that it does not endanger the area's character of appearance. Considering the number of empty shops and premises having poorly designed frontages within...
- DIRECTORY. // Mixmag;Feb2015, Issue 285, p112
No abstract available.
- Sheffield station honoured. // Modern Railways;Nov2008, Vol. 65 Issue 722, p10
A photograph of the plaque unveiling ceremony at Sheffield station in England is presented.
- COMMENTARY. Loveday, Barry // Police Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p95
The article comments on the final Report of the Hillsborough Independent Panel on the Hillsborough disaster in England. It is said that the report is the most sigifcant development for police in recent times. It is said that the disaster and the police response to it, raise questions on the...
- Legacy of Betrayal. Wahl, Grant // Sports Illustrated;9/24/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 12, p16
The article examines the report of an investigation by an independent panel of Great Britain's government finding that there was a police cover-up of the causes of the Hillsborough Stadium disaster of 1989 in which 96 fans of the Liverpool soccer team died.
- FFW and One Crown Office Row silk lead on fresh Hillsborough inquest. Freedman, Joshua // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/1/2013, p6
The article announces that appointment of Field Fisher Waterhouse (FFW) public law partner Martin Smith to advise on the fresh inquest into deaths of the 96 victims of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster in England.
- Hillsborough cover up exposed - police responsible could be charged. McGuffin, Paddy // Green Left Weekly;9/19/2012, Issue 938, p18
The article informs that police officers involved in the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 in which 96 football fans were killed due to human crash are going to face prosecution.
- $1.9 million settlement in '89 soccer tragedy. Goddard, Sarah // Business Insurance;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p19
Reports that insurers have reached a settlement with 14 police officers caught in the middle of the 1989 Hillsborough Stadium disaster in London, England. Compensation agreement; Details of the disaster; Claims of psychiatric problems.
- Breaking New Ground. Beesly, Ruby // Aesthetica;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 50, p112
The article mentions the anniversary of Sheffield, England-based production company, Warp Films Ltd., which has been in the business for 10 years.