Historic Times Call for Historic Research
- Financial research group to test WAP specs. // RCR Wireless News;1/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
Reveals that the Financial Service Technology Consortium, a financial industry research organization, will conduct a collaborative validation test of the encryption aspects of the WAP 1.2.1 specification. Companies which sponsor the test.
- Account Aggregation Piques Consumer Interest. // Credit Union Journal;6/25/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 26
Informs on a United States study which reported a strong consumer interest in account aggregation. Consumers' willingness to supply account numbers and personal identification numbers; Study by Raddon Financial Group.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Dec2007, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p149
A list of reports related to the financial services industry is presented.
- Explicit research pricing poses challenge for industry. Bakie, John // Ai Trade News;2013, p35
The article presents questions and answers related to research pricing in financial services industry including the pricing in the research market nowadays, explicit price for a market, and the challenges to explicit pricing of research.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Oct2007, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p135
A list of business reports and research which relate to the financial services industry is presented.
- Financial services marketing research: Retrospect and prospect. Harrison, Tina // Journal of Financial Services Marketing;Dec2015, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p231
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including developments in financial services marketing research, maintaining trust in the financial services sector, and consumers' information processing abilities.
- JFQ volume 50 issue 5 Cover and Back matter. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 5, pb1
The back cover of the October 2015 issue of the "Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis" (JFQ) is presented.
- In vitro antifungal activity and in vivo antibiofilm activity of cerium nitrate against Candida species. Silva-Dias, Ana; Miranda, Isabel M; Branco, Joana; Cobrado, Luís; Monteiro-Soares, Matilde; Pina-Vaz, Cidália; Rodrigues, Acácio G // Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (JAC);Mar2016, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p848
A correction to the article "In vitro antifungal activity and in vivo antibiofilm activity of cerium nitrate against Candida species" that was published in the 2015 issue is presented.
- ETF Assets Grew 11%, to $885B. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;10/19/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 160, p10
The article reports that research conducted by the firm State Street Global Advisors found that assets held in so-called exchange-traded mutual funds (EFT) grew by 10.6 percent in September, 2010