TOP 40 AUTHORS, JANUARY - DECEMBER 2008
- Writers of the Present. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p186
A chart is presented that lists the names of renowned contemporary writers along with their birthdate is presented.
- Page Turners. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);7/28/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 4, p13
A chart is presented which evaluates the 2008 literary offerings of several well known authors.
- TOP 20 BUSINESS & ECONOMICS AUTHORS, JANUARY - DECEMBER 2008. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p4
A chart is presented that lists top 20 business and economics book authors for January to December 2008 including Dick, Morris, Timothy Ferriss, and Suze Orman.
- TOP 20 AUTHORS, JANUARY 2009. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p7
A chart is presented that lists top 20 authors for January 2009 including Stephenie Meyer, Barack Obama, and Charlaine Harris.
- BEST PERFORMING AUTHORS (2004-2008). // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009 Supplement, p6
A chart depicting the list of the best performing authors from 2004-2008 based on the consolidated ranking of bestsellers lists across "New York Times," "USA Today," and Publishers Weekly" is presented including Dan Brown, James Paterson, and Stephanie Meyer.
- AVERAGE TITLES PER AUTHOR. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009 Supplement, p12
A chart depicting the lists of average titles per author based on the authors appearing on the bestsellers lists of "Publishers Weekly," "USA Today," and "New York Times" is presented.
- Fresh Meat on the Undulating Curve of Shifting Expectations! Hill, Logan // New York;3/24/2008, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p63
A graph is presented which analyzes the reviews and popularity of novelists, artists, and playwrights, including Richard Price, Judd Apatow, and Whitney Biennial.
- McEwan Versus DeLillo: The Tale of the Tape. Phelan, Ben; Gargill, David // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jun2007, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p108
A chart is presented which compares authors Ian McEwan and Don DeLillo.
- Large Turnover in October as Huge Fiction Titles Debut. // Book Publishing Report;Nov2009, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p2
Several charts are presented that lists bestseller books in the U.S. in October 2009 including top 20 titles by International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN), top 20 authors out of 342 total and top 20 imprints out of 141 total.