TOP 40 TITLES, JANUARY - DECEMBER 2008
- TOP 40 NEW TITLES, JANUARY - DECEMBER 2008. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009 Supplement, p3
A chart depicting the top 40 new book titles for the January-December 2008 issues is presented including "The Last Lecture," "The Shack," and "A New Earth."
- BEST PERFORMING TITLES (2004-2008). // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009 Supplement, p4
A chart depicting the best performing book titles from 2004-2008 based on the consolidated ranking in "New York Times," "USA Today," and "Publishers Weekly" bestseller lists is presented including "Angels and Demons," by Dan Brown, "Marley and Me," by John Grogan, and "Three Cups of Tea," by...
- Category Review: Mystery's Five-Year Shows Gains. // Book Publishing Report;Aug2009, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p2
Several tables are presented related to mystery and detective book category including the top 20 authors for July 2008 - June 2009, the top 20 titles for July 2008 - June 2009, and the five-year trend from 2004 to 2008. Several tables are presented related to mystery and detective book category...
- Media Tie-Ins Take Spotlight in January. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p3
Several charts are presented that depict the media tie-ins in January 2010 including top 20 authors, imprints, and book titles.
- E-Books: Late Larsson's Sequel Propels Mystery & Thrillers. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2009, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p5
A chart is presented that lists the top 20 electronic book titles for August 2009 including "The Girl who Played with Fire" and "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," by Stieg Larsson, and "Breaking Dawn," by Stephenie Meyer.
- A Game of Thrones Holds No. 1; The Help Closes In. // Book Publishing Report;Aug2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p6
Several charts are presented which provide data on the electronic publication of scorecards for July 2011 including the top 20 book titles, top 20 authors, and top 20 imprints.
- Scorecard: Spring Lists, E-Books Boost New Titles in April. // Book Publishing Report;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p5
Several charts are presented which provide data on electronic book publications for April 2011 including the top 20 book titles, top 20 authors, and top 20 imprints.
- Cooking Still Evolving, But Mostly Favoring Print. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses the ranking of books in the cooking category for 2012. It says that the category has improved its ranking to number 36 from number 39 in 2011. It states that 81 book editions from 76 titles were included in the bestseller lists of the periodicals "Publishers Weekly," "USA...
- Monkeyshines on... Parts of a Book. Goldman, Phyllis Barkas // Monkeyshines on Great American Authors;1996, p10
The article presents information on various parts of book. The first part of the book is the title page. It gives information on about the full title of the book, author's name, publisher's name and the place of publication. The page right after the title page is the copyright page. This is...