More Books, Fewer Imprints on Lists in 2008
- Hardcover Bestsellers/Nonfiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;9/8/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 36, p17
The article reports on hardcover nonfiction bestsellers in the U.S. as of September 8, 2008. Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture" continues to lead the national bestseller charts seven weeks after the author died of pancreatic cancer. The book "Stori Telling," by Tori Spelling, has 356,000 copies...
- The Last Lecture. Gravenor, Piera // Educational Leadership;Nov2013, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p90
A letter to the editor discusses the book "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch, which he wrote when terminally ill with pancreatic cancer.
- The Last Lecture. Leavitt, Caroline // People;4/21/2008, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p56
The article reviews the book "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch.
- The First Lecture. Bean, Shawn // Parenting School Years;Mar2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p42
The author discusses the book he has written for his two sons and which was inspired by "The Last Lecture" of Randy Pausch. Some of the wisdom he imparted in his book, such as being original and being an expert at it, that 100% is the most anyone can give, and that failure is an opportunity to...
- The Last Lecture. Connors, Jacqueline // Teen Ink;Mar2014, p33
No abstract available.
- Report Card. // NEA Today;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p21
This article evaluates and grades people in the news related to education. Computer science professor Randy Pausch died of pancreatic cancer and was rewarded an A for his book "The Last Lecture." Texas Governor Rick Perry was given an F for allowing school faculty and staff to carry concealed...
- His Better 'Last Lecture' McGinn, Daniel // Newsweek;5/26/2008, Vol. 151 Issue 21, p12
This article discusses a lecture by Carnegie Mellon professor Randy Pausch about time management. The most famous lecture by Pausch, called "The Last Lecture" concerns what one ought to do with one's life, but this article deals with a Pausch lecture on how to maximize productivity at work. In...
- The Last Lecture. // Wired;Jun2008, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p78
The article reviews the book "The Last Lecture," by Randy Pausch.
- The Last Lecture. // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 21, p63
The article reviews the audiobook "The Last Lecture," by Randy Pausch.