- Easy Ways to Lead Your Company to Success. Pelletier, Ray // Business Credit;May2002, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p34
Provides tips on proper employee management. Encouragement of employees to have short- and long-term goal; Importance of appreciation to motivate employees; Ways on empowering employees.
- PRESENT STATE OF ORGANISATIONAL ARRANGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT. KACHAŇÁKOVÁ, ANNA; STACHOVÁ, KATARÍNA; STACHO, ZDENKO // Human Resources Management & Ergonomics;2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p20
Good functioning of the human resources management presupposes creation of adequate organisational preconditions, involving the existence of human resources management department, its size, structure and responsibility, established with regard to particular conditions of the given organisation....
- By the numbers. // Administrative Professional Today;Dec2013, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p3
The article presents the results of a survey concerning most common recognition awards given to employees.
- The Best Leaders. Kolar, Brad // Leadership Excellence Essentials;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p10
The author discusses the promotion of employees based on their functional skills. He believes that leaders who promote their employees based on their technical skills tend to limit empowerment and development in their teams and extensively involve themselves with the day-to-day activities of the...
- Lift employee spirits first, profits will surely follow. Clark, Scott // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/21/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 16, p34A
Focuses on the significance of employee motivation and empowerment. Recognition of employees as partners or assets; Effective team management; Companies exemplifying employee empowerment; Results of an effective team environment.
- Those were the days. Luckhurst, James // Marketing Week;2/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p41
Shares the learning experiences of several organizers and attendees about the advantages of attending corporate events in Great Britain. Improvement in oral communication skills of the attendees; Benefit in tapping the emotions of employees; Chance for the event to take theory into practice.
- The Motivated Employee. // Healthcare Executive;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p46
The article discusses the issues in organizational management, particularly on employee motivation. It claims that the motivation to contribute should be matched with the ability to contribute. It presents the four common support drivers to motivate staff, including performance management,...
- Staff clubs can be knockout. Gordon, Rachel // Employee Benefits;Oct2005, p40
Explores ways and means for corporate management to improve employee participation and employee performance. Creation of organized social and sporting events; Importance of management and human resource buy-in; Encouragement of employee feedback.
- KEEP EMPLOYEES INSPIRED. // IDEA Fitness Journal;Jun2009, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p12
The article offers suggestions from Terry Barber of Grizzard Communication Group on inspiring employees. He says those in management should be authentic, acknowledging weakness and developing partnerships with employees. They should also try to discover employees' aspirations and work to help...