BlackBerry Partners Fund Opens Spigot
- WorldMate Receives $8Mn from Consortium of Investors. // EmergingMarketsNOW;10/30/2008, p5
The article reports on the funding received by WorldMate, an Israel-based mobile travel software developer, for $8 million in its third round of financial support from BlackBerry Partners Fund. The investment will be utilized by the company for carrying out expansion plans in the U.S. along with...
- BLACKBERRY Z30. Morgan, Tom // Computer Shopper;Jan2014, Issue 311, p41
The article offers a review of the Z30 smartphone from Research In Motion Ltd.
- BlackBerry Curve 9360. // Flare (Pakistan);10/15/2011, p71
The article offers brief information on the BlackBerry Curve 9360 smartphone from Research In Motion Ltd.
- BlackBerry 10 to land on Jan 30. // Flare (Pakistan);1/15/2013, p75
The article reports that Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) sets the official date to launch its L-Series BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
- Dividend stocks that make sense. And Citigroup, which doesn't. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;6/20/2014, p1
The article presents the author's views on investment, venture deals, and iPhones. He talks about different ways of getting finance for a stratups, including from friends and family, and from venture capitalists. He talks about bank Citigroup's efforts to force him to remove a research report...
- RIM denies double-standard. Nagesh, Gautham // Hill;8/5/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 94, p11
The article reports that Research in Motion (RIM) Ltd. has denied accussations that it grants access to the site's secure servers to certain countries but not others.
- An Evaluation of the New, Free BlackBerry Screen Reader from Research in Motion. Preece, Aaron // Accessworld: Technology for Consumers with Visual Impairments;Sep2012, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p3
The article evaluates the BlackBerry Screen Reader from Research in Motion.
- RIM BlackBerry Bold comes up a little short. Garcia, Andrew // eWeek;1/5/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p26
The article reviews the Bold 9000 smartphone from Blackberry.
- Company Spotlight: Research In Motion Limited. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Aug2009, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p19
The article evaluates the 3G BlackBerry smartphone from Research In Motion Ltd.