Pay-Exposer Glassdoor gets $6.5M
- INTACCT GETS $14M. // Accounting Technology;Aug2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, Special section p10
The article reports on the funding received by Intacct from new investors Sigma Partners and Sutter Hill Ventures. It is stated that the two investors, along with prior investor Emergence Capital Partners has given the online vendor $14 million worth of funds. According to Michael Braun,...
- Threshold Garners $18.3M to Advance Prodrug Program. // BioWorld Today;7/14/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 135, p1
The article reports that Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc. has restocked its coffers with an $18.3 million private placement to push TH-302, a hypoxia-activated prodrug for treating solid tumors. The said amount will be used to evaluate the activity of TH-302 in at least four different combination...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;8/21/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 162, p5
The article reports that Corcept Therapeutics Inc. has been raising money via a private placement deal. Investors involved in the deal are Paperboy Ventures LLC, Sutter Hill Ventures and Alta Partners LLP. The company's plans for the proceeds from the sale are given.
- KOVAIR GARNERS $9 MILLION. // Siliconindia;Oct2000, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p20
Reports that computer software company Kovair Inc. has secured investment in a second round of financing led by New Enterprise Associates and Sutter Hill Ventures.
- Cardica raises private $11.9M; Greatbatch registration cleared. // Medical Device Daily;6/11/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 111, p2
The article reports that Cardica has entered into a securities purchase agreement in connection with a private placement to a group of accredited investors that includes Sutter Hill Ventures, Wasatch Advisors and Allen & Co. Cardica will around $11.9 million in gross proceeds from the sale of...
- THE BIZ. // Customer Interface;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p44
Presents news briefs concerning call centers as of January 2002. Partnership of Key Financial Systems Inc. with Hispanic Teleservices Corp.; Amount of funding received by Satmetrix Systems from Sutter Hill Ventures and Stanford University; Contracts signed by Convergys Corp.
- Illumina Seeks Gene Sequencing For All. AMY REEVES // Investors Business Daily;8/18/2015, p00
The article reports that American biotechnology company Illumina Inc. has joined with private equity firms Warburg Pincus LLC and Sutter Hill Ventures to form consumer startup Helix. Topics mentioned include the sequencing and database services to be provided by Helix, Helix's partners which...
- Illumina Launches Startup. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/19/2015, pA01
7 The gene-sequencing giant is launching Helix to offer affordable sequencing and database services for consumers.
- The financial management process--what's the board to do? de Blank Klink, Patricia // NACD Directorship;Dec95, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the role of the board of directors in the financial management process. Roles of other professional services; Issues in the financial management process; Value of a higher level of financial management process.