Truphone: Calling BlackBerry Users
- All about apps. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;04/03/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the voice-over Internet protocol market and the developments in the unified messaging systems in the United States as of April 2000. Information on `Voice on the Net' show launched in San Jose, California; Partnership of GTE Internetworking with NetCentrex and Pagoo to provide...
- VoIP Drives Alluring Opportunities. Myers, Diane // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug2005, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) networks by several corporations in the U.S. Benefits of VoIP for business enterprises' communication; Value proposition of VoIP; Challenges for service providers in setting up hosted voice platform that businesses will be willing to pay...
- Internet telephony slowly gaining business converts. Spinelli, Lisa // Accounting Today;10/24/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p22
Examines the current adoption rates of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) in the U.S., as of October 2005. Background on VoIP; Ways for implementing VoIP; Advantages of using the Internet for voice communications.
- CMA demands tighter rules for BT. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;7/6/2004, p6
The Communications Management Association (CMA) says threat of regulation correlates with price cuts from British Telecom PLC (BT). CMA is using this week's Enterprise Telecoms show in London, England to call on telecoms watchdog Ofcom to deliver for Great Britain business. CMA, which represents...
- It's Time To Fix Your Voice Message Now! // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/25/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p26
Presents tips on marketing through voicemail messages.
- More, More, More. Hogan, Mike // Entrepreneur;Sep2005, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p52
Reports on the expansion of American Online Inc.'s Callways services in the U.S. Technological updates incorporated in the Internet telephony service; Features of the telecommunication systems; Other services.
- Columns. // MicroScope;4/9/2007, p4
This article contends that Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service providers should embrace a more evolutionary approach that will take institutional customers to VoIP according to their own needs. It explains that most companies are reluctant to fully adopt the VoIP technology for fear that...
- Shoretel package integrates VoIP, CRM. Greene, Tim // Network World;8/28/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p31
The article focuses on the software with phone system introduced by Shoretel. This is pushed through by the company in a bid to help users make customer interactions more efficient. Accordingly, the package includes a software developers' program to encourage third parties to integrate their...
- Unified Messaging Growth To Accelerate. // Business Communications Review;Dec2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p6
The article discusses an analysis of the business software market by COMMfusion. The analysis reveals that the worldwide market for enterprise unified messaging will grow by 66 percent between 2005 and 2010. The factors that are driving the growth of unified messaging adoption include the fact...