Crispy Gamer Scores $8.25M
- Social Media & Your O&P Practice, Part 2: Pinterest. // O&P Almanac;May2013, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p38
The article focuses on the social media platform Pinterest that enables users to clip pictures onto boards. It highlights the features of Pinterest with an example of uploading photographs of a patient climbing a mountain with prosthetic leg. It mentions that the Pinterest has photo-editing...
- Bulletin board. Williamson, Debra Aho; Cleland, Kim // Advertising Age;2/3/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p44
The article presents news concerning interactive advertising as of February 3, 1997. The interactive agent, Firefly Network Inc. acquired NetAngels for an estimated $10 million. Several marketers are considering taking legal action against the Web site, Photoscape, for taping and uploading...
- Testing your final site. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Nov2007, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p84
The article offers step-by-step instructions on testing and uploading a Web site.
- Virtual world is just reflecting the real one. Steiger, Reuben // Advertising Age;9/22/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 35, p18
The article reviews the web site Seesmic which was founded by French entrepreneur LoÃ¯c Le Meur.
- Top five ways to make money online. Gaden, Tim // APC (Bauer Media Group);Apr2007, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p9
The article discusses several ways on how to earn money online. The most popular is uploading videos at YouTube in exchange for cash through a profit-sharing arrangement with the site. It is also easy to earn profits at eBay by buying cheap items and reselling them at higher prices after giving...
- Believers, nonbelievers and fence straddlers: Community newspapers and the Web in 2012. Sosniecki, Gary // Grassroots Editor;Spring2012, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p1
In this article the author discusses how fence straddlers can make money from a website. According to the author, fence straddlers upload the same content from their newspaper onto their website, and this practice has proven to be dangerous. The author says that changing the look of a website a...
- VIRALITY DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO PAYDAY. CREAMER, MATTHEW // Advertising Age;3/26/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 13, p4
The article discusses online advertising in relation to Internet content that goes viral with a spike in popularity and a high volume of viewers. It notes that such situations rarely generate significant advertising revenue for the website's publisher despite the high traffic to the website and...
- Virginia teenager develops global Internet advertising plan. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p22
The article presents information on an Internet advertising plan on the Web site Scavengerhunterz.com., developed by Sonny Lim, an 18-year-old college student from Virginia. It is stated that in this Web site, visitors can go for scavenger hunts free of cost, and win cash prizes. Lim thought...
- RDA, Highway 61 Give Civilization Addicts A Place To Turn For Help. Vines, Emily // SHOOT;8/5/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the creation of a Web site by RDA advertising agency devoted to the fictitious documentary-style Web film, Civ-Anon, for the promotion of the computer game Civilization, from Take2 Interactive/2K Games. Director of the Web-film; Idea behind Civilization.