Is Integration Cloud Computing's Silver Lining?
- Managing Cloud Growth. // Information Management (1521-2912);Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
The article discusses the study "Lead, Follow, and Get Out of the Way: A Working Model for Cloud IT Through 2014," which was released by Saugatuck Technology in 2010.
- By the Numbers. Chung, Arthur // Baseline;Sep2003, Issue 22, p104
Presents a data bank for those who devise and implement information technology strategy. Findings of a survey about makers of accounting software; Survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers about the response of companies to the Sarbanes-Oxley auditing act in 2002; Results of a survey from Saugatuck...
- Saugatuck on cloud '09. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/14/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 50, p5
The article reports on the business development of Saugatuck Technology Inc. in Westport, Connecticut. It states that the company is pioneering specific segments of cloud computing and enterprise information technology. Bill McNee, founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of Saugatuck, states...
- InfoPath 2010 with SharePoint 2010: A Walkthrough. Thomas, Ryan // Windows IT Pro;May2010, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p54
The article offers instructions on how information technology (IT) professionals could integrate InfoPath forms in the SharePoint environment without coding.
- Desktop upgrade options multiply. // Computer Weekly;10/20/2009, p14
The article offers information on the various options available for upgrading a desktop device. The advent of cloud computing is stated to have changed the manner in which desktop services are delivered or will be delivered. Demand for virtualisation of the desktop has increased. Alternatives...
- Bluewolf uses employee gamification to increase social sharing. BANNAN, KAREN J. // B to B;6/11/2012, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p11
The article presents information on consultancy Bluewolf Inc. that began using social media technology to helps match information technology to business goals. The new strategy was launched based on the premise that the consultancy's more than 350 employees-from sales to customer service to...
- 2013 CFO/CIO Report: Why Finance Management Moves to the Cloud. // Business Finance Exclusive Insight;6/10/2013, p6
The article discusses a study prepared by Saugatuck Technology on the inadequacy perceived by finance and information technology executives in regard to their financial technology systems.
- The Good The Bad The Ugly. // Network World;06/24/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p8
Presents news briefs on the Internet industry as of June 24, 2002. Views of William McNee, managing partner at Saugatuck Technology on delaying technology upgrades; Acknowledgement of Microsoft Corp. that they shipped coppies of its Visual Studio .Net development tool containing the Nimda virus...
- Specialist integration skills desired. Mohamed, Arif // Computer Weekly;6/2/2009, p24
The article focuses on the growth of the systems integrator market in Great Britain. This growth of the system integrators is attributed to its specialization in meeting the changing needs of Information Technology (IT) departments and organizations, as they operate on tighter IT budgets....