Profiting on the Pain
- Survival of the fittest. // Accountancy;Feb2009, Vol. 143 Issue 1386, p55
The article focuses on accounting software for financial planning. Adaptive Planning's chief executive officer, William Soward, comments on the need for rapid analysis during a recession. Several web sites for on-demand systems and for on-premise applications for budgets, forecasts, and...
- 'Adapting' to market needs. Gold, Liz // Accounting Today;8/18/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p20
The article focuses on Web-based business intelligence software provider Adaptive Planning. Details related to the company profile are presented including the kind of businesses their client companies run and what type of services they offer to them. According to Adaptive Planning vice president...
- SaaS Developer Finds Downturn's Silver Lining. // Business Finance;Apr2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p9
An interview with William Soward, president and chief executive officer of the company Adaptive Planning in the U.S., is presented. He indicates that the economic downturn lowered the confidence of finance executives. He states that development of the company's software-as-a-service (SaaS)...
- SOFTWARE. // Accounting Today;7/7/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p25
The article reviews several accounting software including the Version 5.0 Web-based planning, budgeting and reporting software from Adaptive Planning, an online accounts payable solution from SpringCM and the Sage MAS 90 and 200 Extended Enterprises Suites from Sage Software.
- ADAPTIVE PLANNING BUDGETING. // Accounting Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p34
The article reviews the financial software Express Edition 4.0 from Adaptive Planning Inc.
- BPM SOLUTIONS. // Financial Executive;Jun2007, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p58
The article evaluates the business planning computer software program Adaptive Planning Express Edition On-Demand from Adaptive Business Planning.
- TOPICS is Brought to You by AGA Corporate Partner GCE. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;3/5/2012, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p4
The article presents information on the GCE's Federal Financial Management Cloud solution for modernizing financial enterprise with one-step at a time.
- Adaptive Planning's Triple Play. DeFelice, Alexandra // Accounting Technology;Sep2007, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p36
The article reports on the increase of the number of partners and resellers by the Adaptive Planning Inc. in the U.S. It is due to the use of Web-based budgeting, forecasting and reporting applications. Neil Thomas, vice president of sales, said that the arrival of Kevin Colgate to run the...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Accounting Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p34
The article reviews several software including the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 from Microsoft Corp., DacEasy 16 from Sage Software, and Adaptive Planning 5.0 from Adaptive Planning.