Naive on the Web? The French!
- Blue-collar surfers `fastest-growing' area. Dwek, Robert // Marketing Week;7/6/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p23
Reports on the increase in Internet usage by blue-collar and manual workers in Great Britain in 1999. Description of the typical British Internet user; Impact of the Web on consumer behavior; Most common item bought online.
- Online behavior varies by condition type, stage: study. Comer, Ben // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2010, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p22
The article reports on the results of a new study which revealed significant variation on the online behavior of consumers who are looking for information about their health or disease condition.
- KEVIN KENRICK. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jan/Feb2015, p21
The article argues on the increased access to and consumption of the Internet that change consumer behaviour in New Zealand.
- Impact Of Demographics On The Consumption Of Different Services Online In India. Sakkthivel, A. M. // Journal of Internet Banking & Commerce;Dec2006, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
The role of Internet is becoming inevitable to corporate and society. Across the world, governments and corporate are increasingly working towards the better utilization of the internet. The Internet which was initially perceived as a communication media is now metamorphosing into a powerful...
- Measuring up. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;9/23/2004 Supplement, p4
The article discusses web analytics and usability testing. Usability companies now combine various sources of qualitative and quantitative data to place these journeys in their real-world context. Businesses are becoming increasingly sophisticated about measuring their digital channels. The...
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. // Information Today;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p16
This article relates the results of a Hot Topics survey conducted by Outsell Inc. about changes among information consumers in the U.S. The report confirmed that users are not rushing to the open Internet to gather information as much as they had been before. According to the report, users have...
- Brand new look. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;12/11/2003, p20
Reports on the NMA Network survey in November 2003 on the effectiveness of Internet advertising in raising brand awareness. Evaluation of brand awareness for the Angel brand; Users' perceptions of buying DVD and videos online and offline; Methods of purchasing.
- Flow in Individual Web Sites: Model Estimation and Cross-Cultural Validation. Luna, David; Peracchio, Laura A.; De Juan, Maria D. // Advances in Consumer Research;2003, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p280
The Internet has become a medium used by consumers worldwide to search for information, to make purchases, or merely to seek entertainment. However, research on what makes a web site effective and appealing to customers is still in its infancy. Few empirical investigations have examined the...
- Online consumers place trust in user reviews. // New Media Age;8/21/2008, p11
The article reveals highlights of the survey by Lightspeed Research on British Internet users' online reviews experiences. It found 72% of people have read a review for a product online. However, the figure declines for younger users--only 63% of 18-24-year-olds have read an online review....