ICP Solar Snags Ibersolar Energia
- ICP SOLAR/EPO SOLAR SIGN LOI FOR POSSIBLE MERGER. // Worldwide Energy;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p3
This article reports on the letter of intent signed by ICP Solar Technologies Inc. with EPOD Solar Inc. for a possible merger. The strategic partners of EPOD include Peterborough Utilities Inc., Northland Power, and Aecon Construction. Particular focus is given to EPOD's solar panel...
- ICP Solar and Coleman Launch. // Solar Today;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p56
The article evaluates portable solar battery chargers from ICP Solar Technologies.
- VW signs first solar power deal. // Automotive Engineer;Feb2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on Montreal, Quebec-based ICP Solar Technologies Inc.'s signing of a deal to supply Volkswagen AG with small solar panels to be used on cars that are traveling from the factory to the dealer. ICP Solar has gained TS16949 status to supply to the automotive sector. It has a...
- Solar Power Backpack Charges CE Devices. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p37
Reports on a solar-powered backpack prototype for consumer electronic devices developed by ICP Solar Technologies. Technology used in the device; Benefits of the product.
- Tech notes`. // Automotive Body Repair News;Sep2008, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p46
The article reports that ICP Solar Technologies Inc. has entered into a sales contract with Nissan Group in Europe and North America. The move aimed to buy OEM solar chargers which are projected to prevent 12 volt battery drain employing the power of the sun. According to Sass Peress, chief...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p50
Presents several key statistics on investment banking activity in the technology sector as of March 15, 2004. Global technology underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers.
- A Star Turn For the Mid-Sized Tech Firm. Lattman, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on evaluation of new technology companies for possible acquisition. Precepts that should be communicated to the target company's founder for the successful acquisition of products or services; Importance of strategic marketing; Establishment of the company's positioning strategy to...
- Cray: fishing for OctigaBay. // MarketWatch: Technology;April 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the acquisition bid of Cray Inc. for OctigaBay Systems Corp. Development of Opteron-based systems; Market share in the high performance computing industry; Technical features of the Red Storm supercomputers.
- SurfRay acquires Mondosoft. // KM World;Feb2008, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p30
The article reports on the acquisition of SurfRay to Mondosoft AS to expand its position as biggest service application provider of search technology worldwide. SurfRay is recognized for their innovative solutions for database systems, Internet, intranets and extranets. The company announces...