Biofuels Coming to a Pipeline Near You
- KMIGT Expands System To Five Plants. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2007, Vol. 234 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the move of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP to expand its Kinder Morgan Interstate Gas Transmission (KMIGT) pipeline to serve five new plants in the U.S. The $23 million capital project will hike the capacity on KMIGT by 25,000 dekatherms per day. The said additional...
- Kinder Morgan Restarts Arizona Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2003, Vol. 230 Issue 10, p2
Reports that Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (KMP) has restarted service on its Tucson to Phoenix AZ pipeline in Arizona. Phases of the project; Volume of gasoline, jet fuel and diesel fuel transported by KMP via the pipeline.
- KINDER MORGAN ENERGY. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/17/2013, pA02
The article reports that Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has asked Canadian regulators to allow it to expand the Trans Mountain oil pipelines.
- KM's $116 Million System Upgrade And 411-Mile Pipeline Expansion Plans. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 229 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the plan of the Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP to increase capacity on the common carrier pipeline that transports refined products throughout the southeastern United States. Goal of the proposed project; Replacement of a segment of the pipeline between Bremen, Georgia and...
- Kinder Morgan To Triple Oil Sands Pipe Capacity. // Energy Daily;4/20/2012, Issue 77, p6
The article reports on the five billion dollar project by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP to increase the capacity of its Alberta-to-British Columbia Trans Mountain pipeline system from 300,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 850,000 bpd.
- Construction Begins On Parkway Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p10
The article presents information on a joint venture between Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP and Valero Energy Corp. to form Parkway Pipeline LLC for the construction of a gas pipeline between Norco, Louisiana and Collins, Mississippi.
- Kinder Morgan Begins Biodiesel Shipments On Oregon Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 236 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the decision of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP to start commercial transportation of blended two percent biodiesel (B2) through its 115-mile pipeline that runs from Portland to Eugene, Oregon. The author notes that Kinder Morgan's Oregon line is one of a few pipelines in...
- Kinder Morgan plans major expansion of CALNEV pipeline. // Underground Construction;Dec2006, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP to expand the Calnev pipeline system. Calnev transports gasoline, diesel and jet fuel from Los Angeles, California refineries and marine terminals. The proposed expansion involves the construction of a pipeline from Colton...
- KMP still planning Las Vegas pipeline expansion. // Underground Construction;Sep2007, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has announced the continuation of the development of the approximately $400 million expansion of its CALNEV pipeline system into Las Vegas, Nevada. The expansion involves the construction of a new 16-inch diameter pipeline, which will...