EA's Pogo Opens Shop in Austin
- Got 2 Minutes?: Play It Smart. Bartz, Andrea // Self;Mar2009, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p38
The article evaluates several computer games including Mirror's Edge from Electronic Arts Inc., Operation Mania from Pogo and Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst from Big Fish Games Inc.
- Pogo.com adds ABC's Mitchell to its team. Kuchinskas, Susan // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/27/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p64
Reports on the appointment of Mark Mitchell as senior vice president of sales at the game and entertainment Web site Pogo.com. Company background; Mitchell's personal and professional profile; Aim of attracting marketers to advertise in the site.
- Pogo.com Adds ABC's Mitchell To Its Team. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;09/27/99, Vol. 9 Issue 36, p78
Announces the hiring of Mark Mitchell by Pogo.com as senior vice president of sales. Position of Mitchell; Plans of Mitchell for Pogo.com; Comments from Mitchell. INSET: bits.
- Pogo Inks IWon Distribution Deal. Mara, Janis // MediaWeek;04/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p106
Reports on the partnership of online gaming site pogo.com with iWon's. Information on sweepstakes awarded by iWon to its site visitors; Benefits of the partnership to pogo.com; Advertisers in the pogo site.
- Pogo.com Adds ABC's Mitchell To Its Team. Kuchinskas, Susan // Brandweek;09/27/99, Vol. 40 Issue 36, p66
Focuses on the appointment of Mark Mitchell as senior vice president of sales for Pogo.com company. Tasks of Mitchell at ABC Television network; Reason for the success of Pogo.com.
- Pogo Inks IWon Distribution Deal. Mara, Janis // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/10/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p98
Reports on Internet gaming firm pogo.com's distribution deal with Irvington, New York-based iWon as of April 10, 2000. Company background; Details of the business agreement.
- Pogo Inks IWon Distribution Deal. Mara, Janis // Brandweek;04/10/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p90
Reports that pogo.com, an online gaming business, has signed a distribution deal with Web search engine iWon. Benefits of the partnership with iWon to pogo.com; Advertising at pogo.com; Views of Erik Lundberg, vice president of sales at pogo.com, on the distribution deal.
- Game over for Electronic Arts' Surrey headquarters. Norman, Paul // Estates Gazette;11/10/2007, Issue 745, p42
The article reports on the sale of the headquarters of U.S.-based computer games company Electronic Arts at the Hillswood Business Park in Chertsey, Surrey in England. The company decided to sell the property as well as an adjacent site as part of an effort to cut down on costs. A source close...
- Fast, Faster, Fastest. Heim, Sarah J. // Brandweek;10/23/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 41, p44
Reports on the preparations of companies in the information technology industry in the United States regarding the use of broadband. Forecasts on the use of broadband connections by year 2004; Target market and services of Pogo.com; Acquisition of Pogo.com by Excite@Home.