Tesla Drives In New CEO
- Auto News digest. // Automotive News;12/3/2007, Vol. 82 Issue 6284, p58
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry. Tesla Motors Inc. has named veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneur and car enthusiast Ze'ev Drori as its chief executive officer (CEO). Dodge has priced its 2008 Challenger SRT8 muscle coupe at $37,995, including shipping. Volvo...
- Can Tesla Cars Go 500 Miles? Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/19/2014, pA01
4 Its patents, a Model S teardown and CEO Elon Musk's comments suggest that
- Tesla Skidding On Fire Probe. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/25/2013, pB02
10 A U.S. vehicle safety agency is looking into Tesla Model S fires. CEO Elon Musk said he's confident the car is safe and will be cleared.
- Tesla's New Patent Policy: Long Live Patent System! ADAM MOSSOFF // Investors Business Daily;6/20/2014, pA15
Elon Musk, founder and CEO of Tesla Motors, issued an announcement last week on the company's blog with a catchy title:
- Tesla's tiny -- but CEO is full of confidence. Guilford, Dave // Automotive News;9/21/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6378, p38
The article focuses on the prospects of the automobile manufacturer Tesla Motors Inc. Being a relatively small firm with a new chief executive officer (CEO) Elon Musk, who also happens to be an outsider to the automobile industry, has reportedly made observers skeptical about its future. But...
- Tesla handing over the keys to its technology. Liedtke, Micheal; Durbin, Dee-Ann // South Texas Automotive Report;Jul2014, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p9
The article reports on the decision of Elon Musk, chief executive officer of American electric car manufacturer Tesla Motors Inc., who promised to give away the firm's entire patent portfolio to all comers provided they will promise not to engage in battles over intellectual property.
- How Tesla's CEO wows the crowd. // Executive Leadership;Aug2015, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p8
The article presents a discussion of the May 2015 speech given by the chief executive officer (CEO) of Tesla Motors and SpaceX, Elon Musk, adapted from "5 Things Auto Execs Can Learn From Tesla's Elon Musk" by Nathan Bomey.
- Auto Express meets Elon Musk. // Auto Express;7/16/2014, Issue 1328, p10
The article presents an interview with Elon Musk, the chief executive officer (CEO) of all electric car firm Tesla Motors Inc., who discusses the range of battery-powered car, the concept of autonomous driving and the need for customers to have government incentives to help them buy Tesla cars.
- Tesla's Musk tweets a teaser. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/31/2015, pA02
The article reports on the statement from Elon Musk, chief executive of American electric car company Tesla Motors Inc., who tweets new company product to be unveil in April 2015.