Widget-maker JS-Kit Seduces Investors
- Adobe Joins $8M Round for Demandbase. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;8/25/2008, p2
The article report that Demandbase, a sales-lead generator, obtained $8 million in funding from a consortium that includes Adobe Systems. Joining Adobe, whose Adobe AIR technology powers the widget, were Altos Ventures and Sigma Partners. On the other hand, the free Demandbase Stream widget...
- Cloud in a box suits new agencies. // Recruiter;Sep2013, p8
The article reports on the launch of the Recruitbox app store, a recruitment technology from cloud service provider AppLayer.
- HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF IN A PARTNERSHIP. // Director;Apr2014, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p68
The article offers insights for business partners on protecting their financial interests.
- contract news. // Recruiter;8/18/2010, p7
The article offers news briefs in Great Britain, including the agreement of The Best Connection Group and Airlinks to recruit drivers and support staff for BAA, the deal between Matchtech Group and Xchanging Procurement Services for an agreed extension until the end of 2012 and the appointment...
- Independence: should we go it alone when it comes to recruitment? Fitchew, Jonathan // Grocer;09/20/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8173, p58
The author discusses the issue of independence in the field of recruitment and the danger of an outside partner.
- NEW APPS. // Music Week;6/18/2011, Issue 24, p10
The article offers news briefs related to music industry in 2011 including the partnership between RootMusic and Topspin for a new online application and the release of Songpier music application.
- BEA Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // BEA Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2004, p1
Presents an overview of BEA Systems Inc., which is a global leader in application infrastructure software. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2003, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the company, including...
- Company Overview. // BEA Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2004, p4
Presents an overview of BEA Systems Inc., which is a global leader in application infrastructure software. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2003; Principal business offered, including Internet products and deployment platforms as a means to improve integration among mainframe, client/server and...
- Key Facts. // BEA Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2004, p4
Presents key facts about BEA Systems Inc., which is a global leader in application infrastructure software. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; Leading application infrastructure software provider; Strategic...