JinkoSolar Grabs $35M
- JinkoSolar to provide 35 MW to Clenera for the Arizona Avalon solar project. // World Energy News;5/9/2014, p5
The article reports on the announcement of photovoltaic solar panel manufacturer JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. on its business with clean energy finance and management firm Clenera. It mentions that the deal comprised of the construction of the Avalon Solar Project in Arizona with anticipated...
- JinkoSolar to Provide 20 MW to State Grid Corporation of China. // World Energy News;Oct2013, p9
The article reports that JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. has been awarded the 20MW contract to supply 20 megawatt (MW) of highly-efficient solar modules to the State Grid Corp. of China (SGCC), which will be delivered during the fourth quarter of 2013. It mentions that the wind and solar energy...
- JinkoSolar announces agreement to take over assets of Zhejiang Topoint. // World Energy News;1/9/2014, p20
The article reports on an announcement by JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. (JKS), a global leader in the solar PV industry, regarding its agreement to operate the restructured manufacturing assets of Topoint including Zhejiang Topoint Photovoltaic Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Yutai Photovoltaic Material Co....
- China,South Africa : JinkoSolar announces start up of new PV module factory in SOUTH AFRICA. // TendersInfo News;8/13/2014, p1
The article reports that solar manufacturer JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. has started a photovoltaic (PV) module factory in Cape Town, South Africa to produce 120 megawatts of power annually.
- JinkoSolar secures gov't loan. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/ 7/2014, pA02
Chinese solar-panel maker
- JinkoSolar Traded on NYSE. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that the American depositary shares of JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. has been trading in the New York Stock Exchange.
- JinkoSolar inks Vivint deal. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/17/2015, pA02
The article reports on the agreement signed by JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd., a global leader in the solar industry based in Shanghai, China to supply solar modules to Vivint Solar Inc., an American solar energy company based in Provo, Utah.
- JinkoSolar announces increased revenues in fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results. // World Energy News;3/3/2014, p5
The article reports on the increase in the revenues of JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. in the fourth quarter of 2013. Total solar products shipments of the company were recorded as 586.3 megawatts (MW), and the total revenues went up by 11.5 percent. The solar product value chain of the firm is also...
- JinkoSolar inks pact with China Minsheng Bank. // Power Watch India;Sep2014, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p21
The article reports on solar photovoltaic (PV) provider JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd.'s strategic financing agreement with China Minsheng Banking Corp. Ltd. (CMBC), with financial services to include merger and acquisition finance, bridge loans and trade finance.