Yahoo Rolls Out Beta Version of Calendar
- movements. // Telecom Asia;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p15
The article reports developments in the telecommunication industry in the U.S. Verizon Wireless has filed an appeal against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) final rules for the upcoming auction of radio spectrum. Google Inc. is requesting businesses and operators to adopt...
- Tread Cautiously with AJAX. Mimoso, Michael S. // Information Security;Aug2006, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p17
- Zimbra offers open source desktop client. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;4/3/2007, p22
The article presents information on the advantages of the Zimbra Desktop client, launched by Zimbra Inc. for the use of its open source software. The new system will help the computer users to write e-mail, add appointments and edit documents offline with the help of Web 2.0 Ajax technology,...
- Adobe Systems: Support Star. Watson, Brian P. // Baseline;Jan2007, Issue 68, p79
The article discusses the customer support offered by Adobe Systems to the users of Macromedia's application development frameworks. The article reports that Adobe has acquired Macromedia to strengthen its presence in Web development. The article mentions comments made by the customers on...
- YAHOO. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/22/2014, pA02
The article reports that Internet firm Yahoo! Inc. is purchasing Flurry which helps in creation of ad campaigns and analytics,
- ZIMBRA LAUNCHES ZIMBRA COLLABORATION SUITE 3.9. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Apr2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p3
The article features the Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS) 3.0, the flagship product of Zimbra company. ZCS is an open source, enterprise collaboration system that reduces the cost and complexity of collaboration, and fundamentally changes the way users and administrators interact with their...
- Today's TransactionsYahoo Announces First Deal with Marissa Mayer as CEO. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/29/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p30
The article reports on the acquisition of mobile application developer Stamped by Yahoo Inc.
- Marissa Mayer's Debut Deal Goes Mobile. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the acquisition of mobile application software developer Stamped Inc. by Yahoo! Inc.
- Yahoo Continues Buying Spree with Rockmelt. FLYNN, MARY KATHLEEN // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/12/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of Rockmelt, a venture capital-backed startup company that focused on developing Web browsing technology, by Yahoo Inc.