THQ Loses One, Promotes Three
- THQ SELECTS NVIDIA PHYSX TECHNOLOGY FOR WORLDWIDE STUDIOS. // Multimedia Publisher;Feb2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p5
This article reports on the selection of NVIDIA PhysX technology from NVIDIA Corp. by THQ Inc. for use by its studios worldwide in 2008. It is noted that the technology is the world's most pervasive physics solution for designing real-time, real-world effects into interactive entertainment games...
- THQ DEBUTS 'TETRIS WORLDS' FOR GAMECUBE/XBOX. // Multimedia Publisher;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the launch of the Tetris Worlds (TM) video game for Xbox and GameCube by THQ Inc. as of August 2002. INSETS: About Tetris;About Radical Entertainment;About THQ INC..
- THQ LAUNCHES 'BOB THE BUILDER: BOB BUILDS A PARK' FOR PC. // Multimedia Publisher;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the release of the video game Bob the Builder: Bob Builds A Park from THQ Inc.
- THQ LAUNCHES 'MX SUPERFLY FEATURING RICKY CARMICHAEL' // Multimedia Publisher;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the release of the MX Superfly featuring Ricky Carmichael video game by THQ Inc. in the U.S. in 2002.
- 'JIMMY NEUTRON: BOY GENIUS' FOR GAMECUBE UNVEILED. // Multimedia Publisher;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p5
Provides information on Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius for Nintendo GameCube video game launched by THQ Inc. and Nickelodeon.
- "FINDING NEMO" LAUNCHED FOR ALL POPULAR GAME PLATFORMS. // Multimedia Publisher;Jun2003, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p5
Details the marketing campaign designed by THQ Inc. to promote the video game 'Finding Nemo.'
- T.J. Lavin's Ultimate BMX. Vega, Miguel // Ride BMX;Sep2001, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p56
Announces the release of MTV video games series by THQ Inc. in the United States. Public introduction of the show 'T.J. Lavin's Ultimate BMX'; Comments of the author regarding the game; Description and features of the game.
- Beat City. // Children's Technology Review;Mar2010, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p20
A preview of the video game Beat City by THQ Inc.
- Zoey 101. // Children's Technology Review;5/ 1/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p21
The article reviews the video game Zoey 101 from THQ, Inc.