TechSpin: Servoy Dreams of Going Big
- Software Manageability: An Enterprise Issue. Agarwal, Siddhartha // Siliconindia;Nov2004, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p26
Focuses on the development of enterprise software. Features and function; Operational budget; Software manageability.
- Famous Software keeps pace with changing industry. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/27/2001, Issue 322817, p1
Reports the stability of Famous Software LLC towards the changing software industry in Fresno County, California. History of Famous Software; Management of software development; Emphasis on software development.
- Computer Software Development Companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2000-2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p190
Presents a list of computer software development companies in New Orleans, Louisiana. Rank of the companies based on the number of software engineers; Details of corporate sales; Information on compatible operating systems and networking environments used by the companies; Company executives;...
- Largest software developers. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/26/99, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p6B
Ranks software developers in Long Island, New York, by number of employees. Includes Computer Association International; Fire Burglary Systems; Global Computer Supplies; Sandata Net.
- Improvisation in Small Software Organizations. Dyba, Tore // IEEE Software;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p82
Describes the use of an improvisation approach in understanding the relationship between action and learning in small software organizations. Levels of improvisation; Discussion on the concept of improvisation in software development; Implications of the improvisation concept for software...
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/24/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 26, p38A
Ranks the top software developers in Long Island, New York by number of employees.
- Process Mass Customization in a Global Software Firm. Mathiassen, Lars; Sandberg, Anna Borjesson // IEEE Software;Nov2014, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p62
International software firms face particular software process challenges in terms of competing interests and process variations across organizational units and geographical sites. To address this, Ericsson developers applied a general industrial approach to mass customization that focused on...
- ARE YOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE? // Machine Design;9/16/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 18, p198
Presents information about the 3D Touch Developer Challenge, a competition for commercial software developers, being sponsored by SensAble Technologies Inc.
- A Software System Development Life Cycle Model for Improved Stakeholders' Communication and Collaboration. Cohen, Shalom; Dori, Dov; de Haan, Uzi // International Journal of Computers, Communications & Control;Mar2010, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p20
Software vendors and entrepreneurs, who try to introduce an innovative software product to a specific organization or an entire market, enter a long and tedious process. During this process, the market and various organizations evaluate the product from different perspectives, such as software...