Robomodo to Program for Activision Game
- 'Call of Duty' sales break biz record. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;12/6/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 47, p5
The article reports that Activision Inc.'s "Call of Duty: Black Ops II" videogame broke the sales record for the military franchise and the gaming industry, achieving the $1 billion sales level 15 days following its release in 2012.
- Activision sequels keep biz growing. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;5/4/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 24, p15
The article reports that the Santa Monica, California-based video game publisher Activision has reported a 66 percent revenue increase in the first quarter of 2007 to $313 million. This was driven by "Call of Duty 3" and "Guitar Hero II." However, for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2007,...
- Videogame Spider-Man lends hand to anti-bullying charity. // Marketing Week;10/25/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p6
The article reports on the partnership between videogames publisher Activision Inc. and the charity Bullying UK to support Anti Bullying Week in Great Britain. The tie-up sees the publisher supports the release of its Spider-Man: Friend or Foe game, in which Spider-Man joins forces with his...
- Video Game Market Expands. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/ 7/2014, pA01
6 Global sales from the video game market should grow to $11 bil in '15 from $78.8 bil in '12. Consoles and games dominate the market, with
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Activision Blizzard, Inc. SWOT Analysis;11/13/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Activision Blizzard, Inc. is presented.
- CALL OF DUTY MAP PACKS SURPASS 20 MILLION UNITS. // Multimedia Publisher;Sep2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p7
The article reports that the life-to-date map packs for the Call of Duty video game franchise of Activision Blizzard Inc. surpassed 20 million units for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. The company released the Call of Duty: Modern Warfar 2 Resurgence Pack video game for the XBOX Live online...
- October Game Sales Jump 73%. Gaudiosi, John // Home Media Magazine;11/25/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p8
The article provides information on the performance of the video games industry in the U.S. in 2007. According to the NPD Group, total game, hardware and accessories sales were up 73 percent in October 2007. The rise in sales is due in large part to the continued success of Nintendo Wii and...
- Carpet bombing. Jaafar, Ali // Variety;11/16/2009, Vol. 417 Issue 1, p4
This article reports that the first-person shooter video game "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" is the first to have a release event held in its honor. The premiere was held on November 10, 2009 in London, England. The game sold 4.7 million copies on the first day of its release in the U.S. and...
- CALL OF DUTY RELOADS. Jensen, Jeff // Entertainment Weekly;9/10/2010, Issue 1119, p62
The article discusses the video game "Call of Duty: Black Ops," which will be released on November 9, 2010. Topics discussed in the article include the popularity of other video games in the "Call of Duty" series, the visuals associated with the game and a lawsuit that has been brought against...