CogniSafe Grabs Funding
- EPIANCE gets $7.5m. // Siliconindia;Jul2004, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p17
Reports that Virginia-based software developer Epiance Corp. has raised money via a series B of venture capital financing round led by Norwest Partners and Outlook Ventures. Company background; Products developed by Epiance.
- Software attracts bigger share of venture capital. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p16
Reports on the proportion of investment on computer software to the total share of venture capital in the U.S. Amount of funding from industrial sectors; Ranking of the software sector in the leading market segments; Indicator to the maturity of the market segments.
- PLAYING FAVORITES. Monahan, Julie // Entrepreneur;Apr2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on the popularity of software companies among venture capitalists in the U.S. Impetus to the interest in software investment; Reason behind the stability of software companies; Assessment on the level of funds invested by capitalists.
- Cashing in on software. Marsan, Carolyn Duffy // Network World;2/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p27
Reports on the venture capital flows of the computer software industry in the United States as of the third and fourth quarter of 2001. Amount of investment of venture capitalist in software companies; Percentage of investment by capitalist on Internet software infrastructure; Focus of the...
- Incipient Gets $15.6M for Storage Virtualization. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;2/20/2008, p4
The article reports on the $15.6 million in funding received by Incipient, a privately-held provider of storage virtualization software. The cash infusion from its existing venture capitalists and an unnamed investor boosts the company's total funding past $94 million. It will be used to expand...
- Network Inference raises Â£2.4m. // New Media Age;1/23/2003, p8
Reports on the venture capital fund raised by Network Inference, a firm that develops integration software based in London, England. Amount raised from Nokia Venture Partners; Features of its integration software.
- Auto Data Network buys CarParts Technologies. Aichlmayr, Lisa // Tire Business;9/27/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p26
This article reports that Auto Data Network Inc., which built its European software base with about 10 acquisitions there â€” recently bought CarParts Technologies Inc. as its foothold in the U.S. market. For its part, CarParts hopes the acquisition, which has been in the works since July...
- Pivia raises $9m. // Siliconindia;Feb2004, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p19
Reports on the announcement by Cupertino, California-based Web application optimization company Pivia Software, Inc. on its receipt of a multimillion-dollar additional round of venture capital financing. Use of the new capital; Services of the company for Global 2000 enterprises; Web...
- Short Takes. // Network World;4/4/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p21
The article reports on Brix Networks Inc., which makes hardware and software for monitoring VoIP performance, last week said it has added $5 million in venture capital funding. The Cheimsford, Massachusetts Company now has raised about $60 million over five rounds since its founding in 1999. New...