Denver Drivers Reduce CO2 With Online Tracking
- Carbon dioxide emissions among highest in world. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;9/26/2003, p6
Reports that carbon dioxide emissions in Canada is the highest in the world. Information on the production of carbon dioxide on a per capita basis in the nation; Contribution of the manufacturing sector to the production of carbon dioxide in the nation; Assessment of the ratio of economic...
- Carbon Dioxide Emissions in U.S. Increased in 2010. // State Journal (WV);8/26/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p13
The article reports on the increase in carbon dioxide emissions in the U.S.
- TEST YOURSELF. // Current Events;10/29/2007, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p8
The article presents several quizzes including one on analysis of graph showing carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuel use, another related to meanings of the given emphasized words and the other having questions based on the stories published in this issue.
- CO2 Emissions. // East Timor Review;2013, p84
A chart depicting carbon dioxide emissions in East Timor from 2007 to 2011 is presented.
- CO2 Emissions. // Switzerland Country Review;2013, p79
A chart is presented which provides information on carbon dioxide emissions in Switzerland during 2007-2011.
- Carbon emissions hit all-time high. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Nov2011, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that the global carbon dioxide emissions in 2010 has reached 33 billion tonnes, increasing by 45 percent between 1990 and 2010.
- CO2 Emissions. // Sweden Country Review;2013, p83
A chart is presented which provides information on carbon dioxide emissions in Sweden during 2007-2011.
- International trade: Global freight emissions. Contestabile, Monica // Nature Climate Change;Mar2013, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p182
The article focuses on a study conducted by Frank VÃ¶hringer and colleagues of Ecole Polytechnique de Lausanne in Switzerland on changing patterns of carbon emissions from international transport.
- India Sets Reduction Target on Carbon Emissions. GEORGE, NIRMALA // India -- West;2/5/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 11, pA37
The article reports on the plan of India to decrease carbon emissions by 20-25 percent in 2020.