Coulomb Technologies Grabs $3.75M
- ChargePoint Releases List of Top 10 Cities for Electric Vehicles. // Transmission & Distribution World;Dec2013, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that ChargePoint Inc., which has the largest electric vehicle (EV) charging station network in the U.S., released a list of the Top 10 metropolitan areas for EVs.
- Are electric vehicles right for you? // Filipino Post;10/11/2012, p15
The article discusses the aspects related to electric vehicles which include access to home charging, understanding of driving habits and limitations in using battery operated vehicle.
- Freudenberg-NOK installs electric car charging station. // Tire Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p0004
The article reports on the installation of an electric vehicle charging station by Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, at the company's headquarter in Plymouth, Michigan.
- Players in the Charger Market. // Electric Perspectives;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p18
The article focuses on the top manufacturers of electric vehicle chargers in the U.S., according to Pike Research including ChargePoint, DBT and Chargemaster.
- West Michigan charging ahead for electric vehicles. Yang Zhang // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/13/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p4
The article reports on the expected proliferation of manufacturing facilities for electric vehicle cells and charging stations in West Michigan.
- Battery hopes charged. // Automotive Engineer;Oct99, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p79
Examines the benefits of electric vehicles (EV) in a fleet car. Performance of EV drivetrains; Usage of the auxiliary generator system to charge the batteries; Details on the Berlingo Dynavolt automobile.
- Design of a parallel-LC-compensated on-board charger for universal inductive charging in electric vehicles. Nan Liu; Habetler, Thomas G. // AIMS Energy;2016, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p658
This paper proposes an on-board charger with a parallel-connected LC circuit which works in coordination with the previously-proposed universal charger to achieve "real" universal inductive charging. For accurately tracking the optimal frequency and achieving soft switching of the primary...
- Rapid-charging stations gear up EVs for the road. Harris, Stephen // Engineer (00137758);1/23/2012, Vol. 296 Issue 7831, p2
The article reports that first private electric-vehicle rapid-charging station has been launched in Nottinghamshire, England.
- EV charging stations: more ubiquitous than fast-food retail. // Corporate Knights Magazine;Fall2014, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p13
The article presents the study conducted by electric vehicle (EV) charging station provider ChargePoint in North America as of September 2014, which showed that its 18,000 charging sites in the region are higher than the number of food retailers McDonald's and 7-Eleven stores.