Hell Year for Mobile Phones
- Handset news: the good, the bad and the fashionable. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p6
Reports on the high-end cellular phones released by wireless carriers. Delay in the shipment of the P800 smart phone from Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications LP; Handset product line of Motorola Inc.; Phones sold by Samsung and Verizon Wireless Inc.
- CALL ME. // Ralph;Jul2003, p68
Evaluates several models of cellular telephones. Sony Ericsson T300; Nokia 3315; Samsung Rainbow; Motorola E360; Sharp GX10.
- remember nokia's Zippo-inspired 8800 phone? Carnoy, David // Fortune;2/21/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p314
Evaluates the cellular phones, Ericsson's T-28 World Phone and Motorola's V.Series models. Weight; Price; What they can do.
- Sony Ericsson readies its latest China mobile salvo. Murphy, James // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;5/4/2007, p11
The article reports that the company Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB is introducing new Walkman handsets in China. It states that the launch of the handsets is part of company's strategy to increase its share in the Chinese market, after its major competitors Motorola Inc. and the firm...
- Music Cells. Shapiro, Leslie // Sound & Vision;Jan2006, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p18
This article presents a comparison of two digital music cellular phones, namely the Motorola ROKR cellphone and the Sony Ericsson W800 Walkman.
- How Green Is Your Cell Phone? // New York Times Upfront;4/20/2009, Vol. 141 Issue 13, p5
This article reports on the Green initiatives adopted by the mobile-telephone industry. Motorola introduced a product made from recycled plastic water bottles. Sony Ericsson is developing a recyclable telephone made with the biodegradable components. Nokia is planning to equip new telephones...
- CALLING SHOTS. Mazzucchi, Steve // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Sep2004, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p44
Provides information on several brands of wireless camera phones. SGH-D410 from Samsung; T637 from Sony Ericsson; V600 from Motorola; VM 4050 from Toshiba.
- selling cells. // Out;Feb2004, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p74
Evaluates several mobile phones in the U.S. Sony Ericsson P900; Sanyo VM 4500; Motorola V600; Panasonic GU87 Mobile Internet Photo Phone; Siemens M56.
- ETC. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p40
The article presents information on top ringtones and handsets in August 2006. The ringtones include Me & U by Cassie, Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, Snap Yo Fingers by Lil Jon and Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado. Meanwhile, Sony Ericsson K790i/K800i handsets continued at the number one spot in August,...