TPI Grabs $20M
- TPI COMPOSITES GETS LARGE CASH INFUSION FOR WIND BLADE VENTURE. // Composites Technology;Feb2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p23
The article reports on the $20 million cash infusion received by TPI Composites Inc. from the investment arm of General Electric (GE), Landmark Growth Capital Partners, NGP Energy Technology Partners and Angeleno Group in January 2009. According to TPI president and chief executive officer Steve...
- Investors financing Lehigh's expansion. // Plastics News;2/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p19
The article reports on the plan of Lehigh Technologies LLC for business expansion. The company announced that private equity fund NGP Energy Technology Partners LP of Washington is leading a group of new and existing investors providing new funds for the expansion of the company. NGP is an...
- Lehigh gets additional funding. Moore, Miles // Rubber & Plastics News;2/5/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p3
The article reports that Lehigh Technologies LCC has signed an $18 million equity fund deal with NGP Energy Technology Partners LP in the U.S. Lehigh Chief Financial Officer Patrick B. George states that the equity fund will be used by the company to increase its production, to strengthen its...
- Arizona wind blade supplier to open East Coast R&D facility. // Composites Technology;Oct2010, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the plans of Scottsdale, Arizona-based TPI Composites Inc. to establish a wind turbine blade innovation center in Fall River, Massachusetts.
- Turbines for Wind Power. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;May2007, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p36
The article reports on the business expansion made by the EDF Energy, an energy supplier, at the U.S. In connection, the U.S. market had ordered for 184 wind turbines which represents 276 MW (megawatt) and had been stimulated by the recent renewal of the production tax credit until the end of...
- GE expands energy R&D. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/25/2014, pA02
The industrial giant committed $10 bil to its ecomagination budget through '20.
- GE launches advanced wind turbine in India. // Electrical Monitor;May2014, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p52
The article offers brief information on General Electric Co.'s 1.7-103 wind turbine in India.
- WIND BLADE joint venture to supply Europe and North Africa. // Composites Technology;Oct2013, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on a multiyear supply agreement signed by composite materials developers TPI Composites and Nordex SE. The deal focuses on supplying products in North Africa as well as Europe. As part of the deal, TPI Composites will produce cost-effect water and land transportation blades...
- GE Energy announces two new U.S. wind turbine blade facilities. // High Performance Composites;Jan2008, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p23
The article focuses on a blade manufacturing agreement entered into by GE Energy with TPI Composites to reinforce its production capability in response to increasing global demand for wind turbines. In support of the deal, TPI is planning to construct a new 316,000-ftÂ² facility in Newton,...