Google Profit Tumbles
- Google's share price rises. // Campaign;4/25/2008, Issue 16, p6
The article reports on the increase in profits of Google Inc. in the first quarter of 2008. The firm's profits grow by 31 percent to $1.31 billion, driven by the 20 percent year-on-year growth of paid clicks. As a result, its share price also increases by 19 percent to $532. Furthermore, its...
- Google gains bode ill for radio and TV. // Daily Variety;4/25/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Internet search engine Google Inc. Profit; Revenue; Benefits of Internet advertising for Google; Increase in the stock price.
- Financial earnings roundup. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/21/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p6
The article offers news briefs related to corporate financial earnings as of April 21, 2014. The shares of Wells Fargo bank has increased after it has said that its quarter earnings per share in March 2014 has jumped 14% to $1.05. The adjusted per-share earnings of the technology company Google...
- Company Spotlight: Google, Inc. // MarketWatch: Technology;Mar2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p38
The article offers updates on the financial performance of Google Inc. in the U.S. It highlights the company's revenue loss for the fourth-quarter in 2008. It presents the company's strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis and business descriptions. Key facts are also...
- Electrifying. Sternstein, Aliya // Forbes Global;1/12/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p144
Reports on the stock performance of American Power Conversion as of February 2004. Increase on the stock price since the blackout in August 2003; Increase on the revenues and net income for the January-September 2003 period; Stock prices in 2003.
- Google Search Leads the Way, as Alphabet Beats Earnings Expectations. Swant, Marty // Adweek;2/5/2016, p18
The article highlights the financial performance of Alphabet, the parent company of technology firm Google, in the fourth quarter of 2015. Topics discussed include the increase in the company's advertising revenue, its stonger-than-expected earnings, and the profitability of its search engine...
- Apple, Google Now Entrenched As Leaders In ... Media Sector. JON FRIEDMAN // Investors Business Daily;6/27/2014, pA04
For a look at today's media stocks, we turn to a couple of relative newcomers to the venerable sector â€” Apple and Google.
- Sales surprises boost returns. // Dow Theory Forecasts;11/6/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 45, p1
The article focuses on the study that show the impact of earning announcements on corporate stock in the U.S. Stocks increase when reported earnings exceed consensus estimates although the effect is not universal. The study suggests that stocks tend to continue rising for up to a year after the...
- Insight sees NAV uplift. // Estates Gazette;11/4/2006, Issue 644, p55
The article reports on the net asset value posted by Insight Foundation Property on September 30, 2006. The fund announced a net asset value of 132.9p a share in its interim results. The fund's property returned a total of 5.3%. An interim dividend of 1.6875p per share will be paid to...