Ubisoft Sambas Into Brazilian Studio Deal
- Ubisoft Grabs Action Pants. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;2/3/2009, p6
This article reveals that video game developer and publisher Ubisoft has agreed to acquire Vancouver, British Columbia-based studio Action Pants. Christine Burgess-Quemard, Ubisoft's executive director of worldwide production studios, says they are delighted to the idea of establishing...
- UBISOFT/CRANIUM UNVEIL KABOOKII VIDEO GAME FOR WII. // Multimedia Publisher;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that Ubisoft and Cranium Inc. have agreed to create a Cranium video game for the Wii home video game system from Nintendo. The new video game, Cranium Kabookii, will be one of the richest Wii gaming experiences that will bring friends and family together through an...
- Ubisoft. // Micro Mart;3/6/2014, Issue 1301, p75
The article presents the profile of French games company Ubisoft. It mentions the founders of the family business, the expansion to other locations worldwide, and the success of its games. Other topics include the acquisition of other games companies such as Red Storm, Sinister Games and Grolier...
- Activision Bags Budcat, Sells Massive. Lee, Michael // Red Herring;11/10/2008, p3
The article reports that Activision Publishing will acquire Iowa-based video game developer Budcat Creations. Activision says that Budcat will be developing another version of Guitar Hero game. Budcat has signed multiyear employment contracts and plans to stay in Iowa. Activision also sold the...
- Just Dance 3. // Children's Technology Review;Feb2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p17
The article offers information on Ubisoft Inc.'s Just Dance video game for Xbox Kinect.
- WHAT to PLAY. Robischon, Noah; Walk, Gary Eng; Brooks, Mark // Entertainment Weekly;11/15/2002, Issue 682, p144
Reviews several video games including Rocky from the company Ubi Soft.
- Rayman Origins. // Children's Technology Review;Jan2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p18
The article offers brief information on the Rayman Origins video games from UbiSoft Inc.
- Call of Juarez. Burke, Ryan // Wild West;Dec2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p72
This article reviews the first-person video game Call of Juarez, developed by Techland and published by Ubisoft.
- Open Season. // Children's Technology Review;10/ 1/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p22
The article reviews the Open Season video game from Ubisoft, Inc.