Logitech Trims Outlook, Plans Layoffs
- Logitech Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reductions. Johnston, Lisa // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/7/2012, Issue 10, p34
The article reports on the move of Logitech International SA in restructuring its staffs and workforce, which includes reductions of workforce and elimination of two executives, Junien Labrouse, and Werner Heid.
- Logitech Cancels Video-Security Selloff, Turnaround Improves. Johnston, Lisa // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/3/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the move of the provider of personal computers (PC) and accessories for tablet computers Logitech International S.A. to cancel the selloff of its video-security division due to the improvement of its sales in the fiscal third quarter of 2013.
- The Antenna. // Electronic News;03/01/99, Vol. 45 Issue 2259, p4
Presents news on computer industry. Licensing program of Sun Microelectronics Inc. for its microprocessor technology; Prices of Pentium III processors from Intel Corp.; Plan of Logitech International to enter the keyboarding market.
- Logitech Reports Its Best-Ever Q3. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/29/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p81
The article reports on the increase in sales and net income of electronics company Logitech International for its fiscal third-quarter ended December 31, 2006. The company's retail sales for the quarter increased by 16 percent worldwide and up 14 percent in the Americas and 2 percent in the Asia...
- Logitech Acquires Slim Devices In $20M Deal. Laposky, John // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/23/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p68
The article reports on the acquisition of Slim Devices by Logitech International. Logitech purchased the maker of home network music systems for $20 million in cash and a possible further payment. According to Guerrino De Luca, Logitech president and CEO, Slim Devices brings expertise in both...
- Logitech Eliminates 550+ Jobs After Sales, Profits Flag In Q3. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/26/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p49
The article reports on the decision of Logitech International to cut up to 600 jobs from its global workforce following the low sales and profits it posted for third quarter ended December 31, 2008. The company's sales and operating income dropped 16 and 63 percent, respectively, from the same...
- DATAMONITOR: Logitech International S.A. // Logitech International SA SWOT Analysis;Dec2009, p1
A company profile of Logitech International SA, which is engaged in the design, development, production, marketing, and support of personal peripherals for personal computers and other digital platforms, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact...
- Logitech International S.A. SWOT Analysis. // Logitech International SA SWOT Analysis;Feb2014, p1
A business analysis of Logitech International SA, a provider of software and hardware products, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include the development of industry firsts and new products. Its weakness is on...
- Logitech International SA SWOT Analysis. // Logitech International SA SWOT Analysis;Mar2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of Logitech International S. A. is presented.