Sentilla Grabs $7.5M
- A Sampling of Projects Funded by RGGI in FY2009. // Business NH Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p31
The article offers news briefs related to projects funded by Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) in Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 including New Hampshire Business Finance Authority (BFA) with two million U.S. dollars, Retail Merchants Association of New Hampshire with 1,372,028 U.S. dollars, and...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;2/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p7
The article reports that an undisclosed amount of Series B financing has been raised by Arcxis Biotechnologies from Claremont Creek Ventures, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, and Alafi Capital. The company, based in Pleasanton, California, will use the funds to advance its nucleic acid sample...
- more than fun. // Tech Directions;Apr2007, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p36
A quiz concerning energy consumption is presented.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION. // Global Energy Market Research: Saudi Arabia;Nov2011, p6
The article on the energy consumption in Saudi Arabia, wherein consumption per capita is very high that reaches 6.7 toe, which include approximately 8,300 killowat hour.
- This supplement could be better than a new iPhone. Hill, Sidney // Plant Engineering;Oct2012, Vol. 66 Issue 8, pEN2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including systems integration, mobile apps and energy management integration.
- Saving Energy Vital for Business. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses a survey conducted by the Deloitte Center for Energy Solutions which found that 90% of companies have laid out goals on electricity use and energy management practices as well as cut energy consumption and energy use of about 25% over three to four years.
- Energy Consumption and Production Standard Units. // Tanzania Country Review;2013, p68
A chart related to energy consumption and production standard units for Tanzania is presented.
- Seattle Expands Energy Efficiency Program. // Buildings;Jan2012, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p13
The article announces the release of the Building Energy Benchmarking and Reporting Program by Seattle, Washington, which aims to assist building owners and managers reduce energy costs via benchmarking.
- briefs. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Feb2010, Vol. 168 Issue 2, p12
The article offers news briefs including the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA's) projection of moderate energy consumption growth, the purchase of Clipper Windpower PLC by United Technologies Corp., and the launch of Open Energy Info Web platform by the Department of Energy.