GreenShift Receives Grant for Algae Biofuels
- BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CUPS. Johnston, Jessica // Corporate Knights Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p10
The article evaluates biodegradable plastic cups from Green Shift.
- GREENSHIFT FORMS GENERAL ULTRASONICS CORPORATION. // Worldwide Energy;Apr2006, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the formation of General Ultrasonics Corp., a development stage company that owns patented technologies that use ultrasonic energies, by GreenShift Corp. Features of the technologies from General Ultrasonics; Reduction in the scale at which hydrogen production is cost-effective.
- Emissions-to-biofuels. Verma, S. S. // Chemical Business;Jan2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p50
The article focuses on the use of algae to make biodiesel. Information on algae as single-cell plants is presented and the use by algae of carbon dioxide and water to grow new algae is discussed. The acquisition by GreenShift Corp. of rights to the patented cynaobacteria-based bioreactor process...
- AT DEADLINE. // Waste News;1/2/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p1
The article focuses on recent developments related to environmental protection in the U.S. The Environmental Protection Agency will require fuel makers to ensure that nearly 3 percent of the gasoline sold in 2006 comes from renewable fuel, such as ethanol. The state of California has entered...
- WASTE INDUSTRY BRIEFS. // Waste News;1/2/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p6
The article focuses on recent developments in the refuse disposal industry in the U.S. Forty-six percent of the debris caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita that is under the control of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has been removed, the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality said....
- Mean Green unveils 1 of 5 new plants. Truini, Joe // Waste News;12/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p21
This article reports that a GreenShift Corp. subsidiary is planning to build a biodiesel production facility in western Tennessee that will have the capacity to produce 30 million gallons of fuel per year. Mean Green BioFuels Corp. plans to build five such facilities and have them operating next...
- Bankruptcies / M&As / Real Estate. // njbiz;12/12/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p24
The article presents a list of bankruptcies, mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions of several business enterprises in the U.S. as of December 2005. Newark, New Jersey-based Aerostar Manufacturing Corp. has filed for bankruptcy on November 23. Elkhart, Indiana-based Electronic...
- MMS Awards $6 Million Grant for East Grand Terre Island Restoration. // Washington Letter of Oceanography;5/18/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p4
The article announces that Plaquemines Parish has received a $6 million grant from the U.S. Department of the Interior's Minerals Management Service (MMS).
- EPA AWARDS BROWNFIELDS GRANT TO WINSTON-SALEM. // Industrial Environment;Feb2001, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the awarding of a grant to Winston-Salem, North Carolina by the United States Environmental Protection Agency to provide environmental job training at brownfields sites in 2001.