Google Locates Mobile Latitude
- IN BRIEF: Mobile phone service in Vietnam. // Marketing Week;7/12/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p5
The article reports that Vodafone AG is planning to launch a mobile service in Vietnam, one of the last remaining untapped markets in the world for moble phone operators.
- Nokia unveils 6360 handset. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p22
Introduces the Nokia 6360, a cellular phone manufactured by Nokia Corp. Features of the cellular radio.
- Crashing the phone. // Wireless Asia;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on issues related to mobile phone hacking. Malformation of short messaging system; Demonstration of the flaw of Nokia 6210 handset during the Black Hat hacker conference; Security measures.
- Nokia plans 3G video handset. // New Media Age;9/12/2002, p10
Reports on the plan of Nokia to launch the Nokia 3650, a mobile telephone that will include a camcorder, camera and media player.
- Where In The World. Gromer, Cliff // Popular Mechanics;Oct2000, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p146
Introduces the Nokia 8890 cellular telephone.
- Nokia's Future: Location Services, Everywhere. Sullivan, Mark // PCWorld;Jan2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the plan of Nokia to introduce indoor location services on mobile devices in about two years. In order to support such a plan, Nokia has acquired several mapping/geolocation services, including the world's largest mapping database, Navteq. According to Michael Halbherr,...
- Still the one to beat. Tausz, Andrew // Telephony;8/13/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 7, p64
Examines the handset sales of cellular telephone manufacturer Nokia for 2001. Background of Nokia; Role of Nokia in providing the foundations for analog advances in Europe; Handset features introduced by Nokia.
- Handset makers put latest offerings in the ring. // Electronics Weekly;10/2/2002, Issue 2070, p6
Focuses on services and products offered by mobile phone makers as of October 2002. Information on games offered by wireless technology firm TTPCom; Features of the Nokia 6650 camera mobile phone.
- Nokia offers chat function. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p3
Features the 3310 mobile phone from Nokia Corp. with a chat function that allows users to send text messages to cellphones and computers.